Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
laughing-kevin-gates.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t read/watch all the interviews, what inspired him to go so hard with dropping music these last 4 years? Before that, he had us starving. Thankful for the change in output, just want to know what sparked it.

Its him being on his own independent label. He can do what he wants when he wants with whom he wants and ALL of it comes back to his pockets. Thats got to be an incredible feeling

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t read/watch all the interviews, what inspired him to go so hard with dropping music these last 4 years? Before that, he had us starving. Thankful for the change in output, just want to know what sparked it.
Nas has always recorded a lot of music. But the label always prevented him from dropping it as frequently as he would like.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Excuse me while I reserve a seat up in here :ahh:

As for features I would like to hear on it?

A$AP Rocky (fukking killed his verse on Wave Gods, took me back to the 2011-2013 A$AP when dude was HUNGRY :wow:)
Joey Bada$$
Larry June
Lil Baby
Cordae
Raekwon
Q-Tip
Freddie Gibbs
Charlie Wilson
Thundercat
Robert Glasper (keyboard notes and bass)
DJ Premier (scratches, chops, maybe a sample, and send a vocal shoutout)
Rapsody
Mos Def
Jill Scott
Kendrick Lamar

fukk it, I'm perfectly fine with Jay-Z making a surprise appearance too :yeshrug:

As for the sound, I love the balance KDII had going for it with the funky shyt (The Pressure, My Bible), the modern Boom Bap shyt (Rare, Store Run), the Trap shyt (40 Side, YKTV), the nostalgic-sounding shyt (Moments, Nobody), the sonically ambiguous shyt (Count Me In), the old school shyt (No Phony Love), the positive uplifting/inspiring shyt (Composure), etc. So it will be very interesting to see if KDIII can top all of that.

Also, I still wish NaS and Hit could've reached out to OutKast for feature on Count Me In :mjcry: Hell they could've at least hit up Big Boi for that feature, dude would be possessed by that beat :whew::whew:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Excuse me while I reserve a seat up in here :ahh:

As for features I would like to hear on it?

A$AP Rocky (fukking killed his verse on Wave Gods, took me back to the 2011-2013 A$AP when dude was HUNGRY :wow:)
Joey Bada$$
Larry June
Lil Baby
Cordae
Raekwon
Q-Tip
Freddie Gibbs
Charlie Wilson
Thundercat
Robert Glasper (keyboard notes and bass)
DJ Premier (scratches, chops, maybe a sample, and send a vocal shoutout)
Rapsody
Mos Def
Jill Scott
Kendrick Lamar

fukk it, I'm perfectly fine with Jay-Z making a surprise appearance too :yeshrug:

As for the sound, I love the balance KDII had going for it with the funky shyt (The Pressure, My Bible), the modern Boom Bap shyt (Rare, Store Run), the Trap shyt (40 Side, YKTV), the nostalgic-sounding shyt (Moments, Nobody), the sonically ambiguous shyt (Count Me In), the old school shyt (No Phony Love), the positive uplifting/inspiring shyt (Composure), etc. So it will be very interesting to see if KDIII can top all of that.

Also, I still wish NaS and Hit could've reached out to OutKast for feature on Count Me In :mjcry: Hell they could've at least hit up Big Boi for that feature, dude would be possessed by that beat :whew::whew:

Andre 3 stacks
Drake
Jay-z
Kendrick Lamar
The Firm
SZA
would be my choice of guests.