Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Bro i cannot see people who appreciate Nas’ rhymes not liking this one over the others but I understand. The others been out for a while and people grew attached. U had people saying KD1 was better than KD2 when it dropped. That shyt switched after a few months. U had people saying KD2 was over Magic when it dropped. That shyt switched after a few months.

You got Magic over KD2?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Im ok with Nas working with other producers going forward, but HitBoy needs to EP the rest of his albums...like forever.

Clearly he's able to communicate with Nas even better than Salaam Remi/No ID could...thats saying a lot.

Not really, Nas didn’t know Hitboy when he dropped Life is Good ep by No ID. Let’s not get into the habit of attributing too much to Hitboy because Nas was already a GOAT before these last 4 albums, he has dropped Illmatic Stillmatic Lost Tapes It Was Written Distant Relatives Life Is Good I Am without Hitboy.

They got a good connection right now and Hitboy looks to becoming one of the GOAT producers in his own right, that’s it though we don’t need to go overboard cause I would still love to hear a Nas album EP by No ID also.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Not really, Nas didn’t know Hitboy when he dropped Life is Good ep by No ID. Let’s not get into the habit of attributing too much to Hitboy because Nas was already a GOAT before these last 4 albums, he has dropped Illmatic Stillmatic Lost Tapes It Was Written Distant Relatives Life Is Good I Am without Hitboy.

They got a good connection right now and Hitboy looks to becoming one of the GOAT producers in his own right, that’s it though we don’t need to go overboard cause I would still love to hear a Nas album EP by No ID also.
Kd2, Magic and Kd3 are better than

Nasir, Life Is Good (debatable tho), Untitled, Hiphop Is Dead, Streets Disciple, and God's Son

These guys strung together projects back to back to back to back that supassed anything GOAT did the previous 2 decades. That aint by accident

Not only is the quality there but he's not taking 5-7 years to release his projects now. Those two have clearly figured out the cheat code in the studio

HitBoy is Nas' Quincy for real.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No need to get over emotional about what Savage said

Atlanta dudes are not the biggest Nas fans for some reason in my experience...might have something to do with misunderstanding HHID

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Ziggiy
Im peeping you in the twitter space right now with the Illmaticesco

Im in and out and hear some info. Any details?

I heard about the tracking for KD3.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
That 1st part to legit ...:wow:

When that...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaah
hits!

SparklingSinfulAmmonite-max-1mb.gif

LEGIT!!!!:ohlawd::banderas::whew: