Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What albums u got over it?
Billy Woods & Preservation - Aethiopes
Roc Marciano & Alchemist - The Elephant Man's Bones
Vince Staples - Ramona Park Broke My Heart

But it's been less than 72 hours, still digesting and enjoying. Just got back from the barber, was riding to the album for most of the trip. So far I don't have this ahead of KD2 and Magic.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Billy Woods & Preservation - Aethiopes
Roc Marciano & Alchemist - The Elephant Man's Bones
Vince Staples - Ramona Park Broke My Heart

But it's been less than 72 hours, still digesting and enjoying. Just got back from the barber, was riding to the album for most of the trip. So far I don't have this ahead of KD2 and Magic.
Interesting. Only one competing with it for me is Roc Marci shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Interesting. Only one competing with it for me is Roc Marci shyt.
Also finally got around to the Joey Badass album last week and I fukk with it a lot. Def some sonic similarities between it and KD3. Dunno where that one fits in either but seems like a top ten album for me...still got to digest it too. Lot of great rap albums this year.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Recession proof

Best Ryo Nas GIFs | Gfycat

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Come on fam.
:snoop:

Brehs can't just enjoy an album without the hyperbolics. Nobody thinks Hit Boy is a top 9 producer of all time because of these albums. And that's fine. He's dope. And the other guy saying Nas hasn't been "produced" since Ilmatic...did he skip the Trackmasters producing and coaching Nas on how to approach If I Ruled The World? Or No ID crafting Life Is Good?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
To be fair his full statement made sense and the discussion was respectable. He said Nas wasn't relevant to the youth but he's really good at what he does and has a loyal fanbase.

I can respect that from a younger dude.
Naw, I listened to the whole exchange, it was more of a backhanded compliment than anything. He tried to clean it up by tacking on the makes great music and has a loyal fanbase but he started off taking shots.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair his full statement made sense and the discussion was respectable. He said Nas wasn't relevant to the youth but he's really good at what he does and has a loyal fanbase.

I can respect that from a younger dude.
That was not respectable at all. What does that even really have to do with anything to begin with?

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, I listened to the whole exchange, it was more of a backhanded compliment than anything. He tried to clean it up by tacking on the makes great music and has a loyal fanbase but he started off taking shots.
On top of that I bet Nas would probably sell out shows faster than 21 savage would in 2022.