Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
this takes a lot of time and I stopped doing this, but if anybody want to search IG with the explorer tag function, you can find a lot of shyt (with under 100 likes) in relation to Nas' KD3 listening party for example...people use various hashtags but these are the main ones...for those relatively unknown posters who don't use hashtags, those footage are basically lost until IG steps up their search game or someone use a shyt ton of time to unearth them

the usual nas IG fan pages catch some of them but not all of them if you just comb thru yourself, but this is time intensive given the spam when it comes to hashtags and clout chasers

from the preview image stacks on IG, you have to trudge thru a lot of BS automatic generated still-image reposts just to find the raw footage of whoever that actually attended the listening party, for example, where some are slow to post and they are slowly surfacing on IG a couple days later

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
21 wasn't disrespectful I figure most people in his orbit is not bumping Nas like that. I'm just wondering why he was in a Nas room in the 1st place shyt seems random.
Because he was hype off the Drake release and nikkas saying Nas took album of the year. It’s insecurity plus ego brodie.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He’s wrong about MC Serch owning all of Illmatic’s publishing. Serch has said multiple times that Nas owns the lion’s share of the publishing and that he himself owns a small portion of the publishing and its really just for administration purposes.

You’d think an actual music JOURNALIST would do their due diligence regarding these things

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nas in 2022 made a better album than Drake, Kendrick, JID, Black Thought and Black Star….

Incredible
Throw Gibbs, Lupe, & Pusha in there too. He outdid all them nikkas really. It is what it is dawg

Elzhi dropped a nice project too but Zhi just don’t have the musical range or versatility to match, even tho he might be the most superior right now from a technical rapping perspective.

I love Elzhi but he’s an example of what Nas woulda been if he listened to the purists, stayed focused on upping the lyrics even more and just stuck to a formulaic sound

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Throw Gibbs, Lupe, & Pusha in there too. He outdid all them nikkas really. It is what it’s dawg

Elzhi dropped a nice project too but Zhi just don’t have the musical range or versatility to match, even tho he might be the most superior right now from a technical rapping perspective.

I love Elzhi but he’s an example of what Nas woulda been if he listened to the purists, stayed focused on upping the lyrics even more and just stuck to a formulaic sound

Gibbs actually disappointed in my opinion

Lupe did excellent for an album written and recorded in 48 hours and Pusha’s album was solid.

Nas dropped a bomb on ALL of them

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Gibbs actually disappointed in my opinion

Lupe did excellent for an album written and recorded in 48 hours and Pusha’s album was solid.

Nas dropped a bomb on ALL of them
I agree on Gibbs, but to be fair he is at the point I hold him to a higher standard because of the stuff he’s done with Alchemist and Madlib. He’s on that “if it ain't great its disappointing” list.

Nas just untouchable right now.