Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
"Ghetto Reporter"

kTlANA.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
lmfao. Pete would have retired and headed to the mountains if twitter were around during that CL Smooth "Make my beats..." interview.

Nas should get some QB goons to go after Pete and jump him at the next picnic, word to @Awesome Wells. :russ:

Daps
I don't see how anyone can fault Nas for saying something about Pete Rock. This is a man who don't say shyt, doesn't chase headlines, nothing. If Nas speaks on somebody at this point in life not only is he right...he's mad.

While Nas stans IMO get unquestionably overly defensive and offended at even the slightest bit of criticism of him or his music, the Pete Rock situation is a different level. He fukking sued him. Of course Nas is gonna feel some type of way about it if somebody comes at his pockets and reputation in that type of manner. Who wouldn't?

It's why I'm so amazed at the relationship RZA had been able to keep with the clan. He's been sued or talked down by his own group members and affiliates more than I can count and seems to just take it all in stride.