Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened up to Once a Man Twice a Child(Liked that track by the way) and it's been iight. I liked Magic more.
All due respect and not clowning you, I felt sorry for you when I read this, I imagine it’s how I looked when I slept on his the last few albums. Dudes taken it back 20 years with this album imo, the song “get light” after “once a man twice a child” brings the mood back to some celebration shyt. Stick with the album, it’s sounding crisp as fukk out my system right now :wow:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All due respect and not clowning you, I felt sorry for you when I read this, I imagine it’s how I looked when I slept on his the last few albums. Dudes taken it back 20 years with this album imo, the song “get light” after “once a man twice a child” brings the mood back to some celebration shyt. Stick with the album, it’s sounding crisp as fukk out my system right now :wow:
It's just my first listen through. I gotta listen to it multiple times before I feel a certain way.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This album amazing. I knew it was crazy when my parents hit me up. Lol. My pops went crazy over Legit. Lol

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope there will be a physical gotta cop me the CD and support Nas......plus CD is the best quality you can listen to music nowadays outside of being in the studio......
I don't even take the CD pit the package, it's a collectors item for me. Listen to the digital, and I'm good.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did y’all buy a vinyl? The cds sold out quick