Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
It's alright. Nas is snappin. The beats are cool.

But I think the album's are really starting to bleed into each other at this point.

Kind of monotone :manny:

None of these Nas + hit-boy albums sound alike:mjtf:

These albums don’t even have the same vibe. I don’t get y’all. To each his own tho.

facts

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Can someone explain what Pete Rock is talking about here? I missed something ..

nas threw a bar at him for behaving like a lame

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt. I knew exactly where this once a man twice a child track was going when I saw the track list, with my grandma sick at 93 and being looked after in a home, this shyt resonates with me like fukk as a grown man. Teenagers, listen to this song again.

This line about the stars in the sky already being burnt out whilst you watching them is the realest shyt I’ve heard in awhile

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Are streaming still? Love this album.

I know this is a dumb question but i’m still not 100% sure on the NEW rules of this sales shyt.

If I buy the album digitally directly from Nas site does that count as a sale? I generally purchase all Nas albums via iTunes (which I KNOW counts as a sale) and then I buy 5-10 digital copies via Nas store and distribute them amongst my friends. Will each one of those copies count towards Nas billboard placement?

I’ve been streaming via Tidal and will continue to do so to get them streams up

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yea so I started this up and was like, alright cool another competently made project from these two :unimpressed:. And then…and then “Thun” drops :picard:. And from there it really hasn’t let up. I hate y’all act like Nas is some kinda rap messiah but I can’t deny how good this is. Right now it’s my favorite of the KDs. fukking “WTF SMH” is incredible. That beat switch. Don’t even sound like typical Hit-Boy. Can’t wait to put this through the whip test.