Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Just peeped the Merch. Is it just me or the Merch for this ain’t that good compared to the Merch for the last two?

I copped a KD & KD 2 hoody each drop and love them & I Copped a IWW hoody for the anniversary and it’s fire, the two hoody’s this time don’t look that great

Still copping the vinyl though.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Wish we had spoiler alerts for folks who hadn’t listened yet

I’m seeing the Hov bars reposted Ad nausea

So question, do the bars not imply that Nas felt as though he lost the battle to that point (takeover), and needed to come back harder after the diss record?

Hence the release of “Stillmatic” and “God Son” after the alleged subpar album run post “Illmatic” and “ahhhh” which is clearly Hov shading “It Was Written”

Now take into consideration, many critics felt like Nas sort of relapsed into another pattern of subpar releases post God Son up until this current King Disease era..

Y’all let me know what you think, I’m going to listen on my way to the gym lol
I don't think those lines imply that at all. Alot of people only posting part of the quote and not the full thing. I think its moreso talking about how they are friends and have moved past the beef. Ether being on Jay-Z's streaming service and Nas listening to Takeover and joking about it.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
From the census bureau they put up a killer’s mural
It’s a different world when 30 shot clips’ll curl, melon popped
Like John Fitzgerald with his girl in a drop

:scust::scust::scust:

This whole album got me low key mad he freestyled a large portion of the last 3 Hit Boy albums :gucci: