Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
majestic-goat-marv-vandehey.jpg

Debate with your mother, not me

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Whats most impressive, is that he carries the entire album on his own and keeps listeners engaged. Between the gym and the ride home I never felt like I was waiting/wanting for someone else to hop on a track. He made each track uniquely his own, where I am not even thinking "So and so would have sounded good on this, or he should have gotten someone for this track, etc"

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Whats most impressive, is that he carries the entire album on his own and keeps listeners engaged. Between the gym and the ride home I never felt like I was waiting/wanting for someone else to hop on a track. He made each track uniquely his own, where I am not even thinking "So and so would have sounded good on this, or he should have gotten someone for this track, etc"
One thing that really helps with this is hitboys varied and nuanced production. Beat switches etc

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man came off a somewhat Black album drop with Magic, then a legendary tour with another missile. Just unbelievable

I'd pay to see Nas on the road with Cormega and AZ. They all got some relatively new music. Same set up as the NY state of mind tour. Mixtape on stage. Throw in a young vixen to cover hooks for all 3 Even a nature appearance or 2. I think old heads proved they will come out.

That would be cool.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The only thing i can say about people criticizing the production is that they are listening to it on some weak headphones or a weak system...

and I'm not saying the beats are out this world & are classic shyt but they are like the other LP's, his production are capturing the vibe to what Nas is saying on the mic & that creates a good album.

Somebody could told Nas to practice his MJ "Shamone" though :scust: