Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This man came off a somewhat Black album drop with Magic, then a legendary tour with another missile. Just unbelievable

I'd pay to see Nas on the road with Cormega and AZ. They all got some relatively new music. Same set up as the NY state of mind tour. Mixtape on stage. Throw in a young vixen to cover hooks for all 3 Even a nature appearance or 2. I think old heads proved they will come out.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
You know this a REAL classic when nikkas got mostly the same top 5 or 7 records on here and SPECIALLY over the same 2-3... Feel like it was more mixed with the other 2. I count Magic separately. When it's almost unanimous the tracks that are them ones... It's different it's more objective than a mixed bag where nikkas top tracks all over the place specially was the case for first KD

Thun, Michael & Quincy, Legit and Reminisce.....:ahh: I can see nikkas arguing for top 10-20 Nas tracks all time years later if not now. It's just nikkas perspectives ain't all the way on release date. Handful others easily can be in top 30 convo...

I ain't felt that off the first 2 King's Disease. You could tell they was gettin in they bag and when it hit (shyt like The Cure and Store Run) but overall it was experimentation plus more features and just feelin they wasn't completely sure what they was yet....

But this shyt RIGHT HERE nikka??? GOOOOT DAMNNNN WOOOOOOOOOO. It's a classic. Magic got me rethinking maybe it should enter Nas top 5 discog level but I ain't feel that with the other 2 KDs even tho they was still great albums. The order is clear it's gotten better and better with each record including Magic.... If you got any order but KD3 > Magic > KD2 > KD... I can't trust your ear shyt is OBVIOUS

I can't believe he did this shyt man. I never would've considered ever breaking the Nas holy trinity of Illmatic, IWW and Lost Tapes.... But we might needa have that discussion :lupe:
I'm with you. It's crazy but even on first listen the breaking the Nas holy trinity trinity popped into my head