Nas ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers (Prod. by Salaam Remi and No ID) #LifeIsGood

H.S.

All Star
Daps
However I agree with the above poster in regards to people not being able to enjoy a song anymore, I dunno why people can't say either it's

Good :thumbsup:

or either it's

shyt :smh:

Why does everybody seem to be in competition?

lol Exactly. Nothing wrong with comparing verses. But people don't even base it on the actual performance. Just who they like better.

Also, the Rick Ross hate is irrational.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
beat you to it,but i feel u

edit: other nikkas beat me to it.

The real goat (dont care if it was fatal's lyrics)

lotugwith2pac.jpg

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
lol Exactly. Nothing wrong with comparing verses. But people don't even base it on the actual performance. Just who they like better.

Also, the Rick Ross hate is irrational.

I generally avoid these type of threads because of that, shyt usually ends up in an:

InternetFight.gif

It's tedious, you can't even get a decent discussion going because everyone want's to take sides.

You would have got stepped to if you behaved like that in a record store back in the day, you know them independent shyt's none of that chain store, garbage.

I love music not the artist.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Legit track for LIG!!

While there's no denying Ross seems to spit his typical kind of verse, he did his thing nonetheless :yes:

:leostare: How did Ross take this song? Nas clearly did better imo, but that's probably because I actually enjoy listening to the lyrics.

Something tells me you Ross stans freaking blush whenever he grunts or goes Whoooo! Scust :gag:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legit track for LIG!!

While there's no denying Ross seems to spit his typical kind of verse, he did his thing nonetheless :yes:

:leostare: How did Ross take this song? Nas clearly did better imo, but that's probably because I actually enjoy listening to the lyrics.

Something tells me you Ross stans freaking blush whenever he grunts or goes Whoooo! Scust :gag:

Nasir is offbeat

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

May God have mercy on these heathens when God's Son drops this album

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
motherfukk pitchfork

have nas spit some recycled bullsh1t about bullets with rick ross and those dorks get all :lawd: but let him spit some afrocentric , political sh1t and they're like "oh he's lost in conspiracy wilderness"

fukk pitchfork and anyone that love 'em