Nas ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers (Prod. by Salaam Remi and No ID) #LifeIsGood

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best track off the upcoming album by far. Been feeling the lyrics on all the tracks, but the hooks and beats have been.....kinda meh. Feelin the beat and hook, best song of the past few months for me.

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Anyone who thinks Ross is >>>>> nas don't know hip hop real talk :pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ross raps the same verse every time, he never says anything new or noteworthy just the same old random "I'm a boss" shyt. yeah he sounds good and grunts at the right time but his shyt is not very impressive. Nasir Jones on the other hand paints a picture for you, so you can see and feel what he's sayin. It always provokes thought or touches a certain nerve. Fan or not your feeling Nas's verses.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand Rick Ross and he's whack and don't see nothing special about him.

Why do Nas had to pick Rick Ross on his track?....I bet it was Def Jam's idea.

I wanna see Nas and AZ or any greatest rapper.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross raps the same verse every time, he never says anything new or noteworthy just the same old random "I'm a boss" shyt. yeah he sounds good and grunts at the right time but his shyt is not very impressive. Nasir Jones on the other hand paints a picture for you, so you can see and feel what he's sayin. It always provokes thought or touches a certain nerve. Fan or not your feeling Nas's verses.

Thank You. :cheers:

ledge

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no ID might end up being the perfect match for nas, producer wise. i know it's only two songs so far but between this and "daughters", sounds like the album will be nicely balanced, content wise, musically... okay, i'm not gonna try to get my hopes up too much. but so far, so good.

RocPG

Pro
Daps
Reppin
South-Africa
Life Is Good finna be a CLASSIC!!!!!:win:

Not listening to anything else till the album leaks!!!

Both Ross and Esco went in!!!!!

ledge

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so sure the hook was gonna sample "Hit Em Up". That was the first thing I thought of when I read the title