Nas ft. Rick Ross - Accident Murderers (Prod. by Salaam Remi and No ID) #LifeIsGood

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Nasir Jones on the other hand paints a picture for you, so you can see and feel what he's sayin. It always provokes thought or touches a certain nerve. Fan or not your feeling Nas's verses.

Im a Nas fan, but that shiit put me to sleep. He spittin but its boring! When ross came on the track with that authority i was :ahh:

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
Both went in. I like when Rozay gets on a track with emcees like Nas, he always steps up his game.

Been killing this track today.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
People don't even know how to enjoy a song anymore. Who cares who had the best verse. It's really isn't that important as y'all make it seem.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People don't even know how to enjoy a song anymore. Who cares who had the best verse. It's really isn't that important as y'all make it seem.

I definitely agree BUT in all fairness it is Nas himself who influenced this way of thinking via Ether...

"Eminem murdered you on your own shyt"

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
I definitely agree BUT in all fairness it is Nas himself who influenced this way of thinking via Ether...

"Eminem murdered you on your own shyt"

:usure:

We've been arguing about who had the better verse on collabo's and posse cut's since time immemorial.

However I agree with the above poster in regards to people not being able to enjoy a song anymore, I dunno why people can't say either it's

Good :thumbsup:

or either it's

shyt :smh:

Why does everybody seem to be in competition?