Nas Fans Unite...Almost 20 Years After The Fact It’s Probably Ok Now To Admit...

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Nas always came across as the cooler rapper. Regardless of hits or sales and accolades. More people fukked with Nas cause of the intangibles

Even Jim Jones recently admitted that Nas was his role model coming up as far as the flyness and the way he carried himself as a rapper.

Mag Wheel

All Star
Daps
Illmatic made me a Stan forever but I was a lil upset the camel with his entire record label attacked the lone Warrior Nasty Nas. I was pissed the beat for takeover was so dope too. I was looking like :stopitslime: in disappointment when the ether beat came in. My disappointment disappeared when he melted that camels face with those verses off death.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
It looked real crazy because Takeover dropped 9/11/01 and Ether didn't come out until 12/4/01. Unfathomable in today's era.

I was somewhat ashamed to be a Nas fan for a hot minute but Stillmatic Freestyle was out maybe before Takeover?

Also Free and Beans was piling on with there disses to Nas.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
That takeover beat was pretty revolutionary at the time. Nobody was sampling /looping Classic Rock at all in Hip Hop in maybe 10 years or ever really up to that point in the way Takeover did.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
It looked real crazy because Takeover dropped 9/11/01 and Ether didn't come out until 12/4/01. Unfathomable in today's era.

I was somewhat ashamed to be a Nas fan for a hot minute but Stillmatic Freestyle was out maybe before Takeover?

Also Free and Beans was piling on with there disses to Nas.
Beans had no Nas diss

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You were scared shytless for Nas career prospects once Takeover hit the streets...I know I was.

Jigga had the ability
Jigga had the hits
Jigga had the streets
Jigga had the pop crowd
Jigga was on the verge of dropping the best album of the decade

As a Nas fan I can admit these were veryyyyy scary times. Nas was iceeee cold having falling out of favor progressively over the Years Hey I’m

Don’t get it confused. There was some months between Takeover & Ether. In my neighborhood there wasn’t exactly many Nas loyalists

Go head and lie tho
nikka did you go to a babershop

nas stans stay in the barbershop

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rumor was that here was a sex tape of Jay and Nas'babymom was floating around with jay nutting on her face. Nas went on radio to denounce his babymom quick afterwards. There was never a sex tape. But it did look shakey around that time.