Nas - Bye Baby CDQ **Sharebeast**

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
you a strong dude my brethren! :boss:

i still have memories of stillmatic... it didn't feel as new and fresh when i finally heard the whole thing because i had been listening to half of the tracks for weeks before the whole thing leaked.... since then i almost never listen to more than 3 tracks from a cd i'm committed to purchasing... like with common's last cd, i only heard ghetto dreams before i copped the whole thing..

what can i say, i'm a 90s baby... i remember going to the store and buying cd's and hearing everything on the cd for the first time (minus the lead single).. nowadays they be trying to feed us in piecemeal... :laff:

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still have memories of stillmatic... it didn't feel as new and fresh when i finally heard the whole thing because i had been listening to half of the tracks for weeks before the whole thing leaked.... since then i almost never listen to more than 3 tracks from a cd i'm committed to purchasing... like with common's last cd, i only heard ghetto dreams before i copped the whole thing..

what can i say, i'm a 90s baby... i remember going to the store and buying cd's and hearing everything on the cd for the first time (minus the lead single).. nowadays they be trying to feed us in piecemeal... :laff:

Haha, I was already like that for STILLMATIC...even managed to refrain from listening to ether can u imagine...reading 1000 pages about this one song on the nas forum and still holdin strong!!