Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
@twan83 What you think about Shikamaru's story? I enjoyed it. Then again, I may be biased as I pretty much enjoy anything Naruto fillers aside lol
it was pretty good..... felt like it could of been done in 2 episodes

all the war/post war filler been pretty decent to fantastic
a lot of them fillers before the war were straight up trash

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I like how boruto wanna be like uncle sasuke
And sarada wants to be like uncle naruto

Gives it good potential

Kids from goat duo each wanna be opposite of their parent
thats before he seen his pops go work and just thought his dad was some kind of sucka
he found out naruto is the troof now he wanna be like both

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 What you think about Shikamaru's story? I enjoyed it. Then again, I may be biased as I pretty much enjoy anything Naruto fillers aside lol
It was interesting sas was better but the tie up of ino and sai was nice
Shikamaru and temarui was obvious but seeing it is nice
But just like u I enjoy the fillers
Just too damn many eps for me to wanna buy this series so it's a streaming series for me only
thats before he seen his pops go work and just thought his dad was some kind of sucka
Gotta disagree if anything he just respects his dad more and understands it better he still wanna be like uncle sas
And saruda wants to be uncle uzi
The irony of it all let alone how she wants boruto too

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This. I wish they could have came up with different like if Bourto had Byakugan like her mother, Hinata mixed power with dad power a little bit.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was interesting sas was better but the tie up of ino and sai was nice
Shikamaru and temarui was obvious but seeing it is nice
But just like u I enjoy the fillers
Just too damn many eps for me to wanna buy this series so it's a streaming series for me only

Gotta disagree if anything he just respects his dad more and understands it better he still wanna be like uncle sas
And saruda wants to be uncle uzi
The irony of it all let alone how she wants boruto too

Yeah, I can see that but his power ability similar to his dad, Naruto. I wish they do some a little bit different like Bourto could have used the power from his mother.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This. I wish they could have came up with different like if Bourto had Byakugan like her mother, Hinata mixed power with dad power a little bit.

Boruto does have it from looks of it on first chapter in manga when it fast forwards to future
We know his sister has it for sure tho she put him out with chakra points like uncle neji did

Here is the pic of future boruto from looks of it has the eyes

Boruto 001 - Page 6 - Manga Stream

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boruto does have it from looks of it on first chapter in manga when it fast forwards to future
We know his sister has it for sure tho she put him out with chakra points like uncle neji did

Here is the pic of future boruto from looks of it has the eyes

Boruto 001 - Page 6 - Manga Stream

:ohhh: Never know that. Since when managa out.mfer?....how late am I?.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I might be late as hell but I'm browsing Crunchyroll and they have a Naruto and Hinata marriage episode. Clearly that wasn't in the manga.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I might be late as hell but I'm browsing Crunchyroll and they have a Naruto and Hinata marriage episode. Clearly that wasn't in the manga.
Naw they just dropped that, they have been doing a time skip filler (between the end of Shippuden and Boruto

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naw they just dropped that, they have been doing a time skip filler (between the end of Shippuden and Boruto
I tried to watch it and it was about the scar-faced teacher. They were talking about having a wedding present contest to see who got to attend. I skipped well over half the episode. They got Orochimaru running the leaf around making goofy congratulation videos and shyt. The same Orochimaru that waged a war on the leaf and killed the third. Matter of fact dude filming the video was the grandson of the third.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I tried to watch it and it was about the scar-faced teacher. They were talking about having a wedding present contest to see who got to attend. I skipped well over half the episode. They got Orochimaru running the leaf around making goofy congratulation videos and shyt. The same Orochimaru that waged a war on the leaf and killed the third. Matter of fact dude filming the video was the grandson of the third.

More so of a comedy ep like the rock lee spin off
Most of the time skip eps been different tone on the mature side

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Breh dont watch that filler garbage. If it's not in the manga, it's filler.