Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Orochimaru still a scumbag and I still say the best villain ever in the series.
tumblr_mv8pmuYwL71skmwbso1_500.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
meh sasuke fightnin any ninja or any ninja bein a threat shld be dealt with quick af him n naruto are god teir.
Pretty much I hate when they nerf Young Uzi and Sasuke with these lame ass movie and non cannon villains. Now its some eye jutsu thats supposed to be older than the Sharingan and has Sasuke befuddled with the damn Rinnengan is right there in his left eye socket. GTFO.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: how the fukk susano gonna struggle against that damn move
Out here nerfing our gawds sas and uzi
Wasn't all that bad to me.

Honestly, people forget this isn't the same Sasuke from the final battle. Dude is missing an arm and also hasn't regained full use of his Rennigan.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wasn't all that bad to me.

Honestly, people forget this isn't the same Sasuke from the final battle. Dude is missing an arm and also hasn't regained full use of his Rennigan.

He did regain full use I could of sworn but I could be wrong also

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He did regain full use I could of sworn but I could be wrong also
You seem well versed to the Naruto universe so I'll allow room for error on the left eye.

But he can't go all out with the eyes being that it's his only defense while short handed, he'll be very vulnerable if he utilizes them to the point they're unusable. Weaving symbols isn't really an option at the moment... Just things to consider

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You seem well versed to the Naruto universe so I'll allow room for error on the left eye.

But he can't go all out with the eyes being that it's his only defense while short handed, he'll be very vulnerable if he utilizes them to the point they're unusable. Weaving symbols isn't really an option at the moment... Just things to consider
I mean that's excuses to nerf him eternal mangekyou dosent burn through chakra dat much and can be spammed and his rinnegan is fused with the sharingan so the eternal benefits shld still apply. Plus he's a uchia and transmigrant of Indra then got a sage of six paths power up which included his chakra. no way a god tier like him shld be vulnerable to anyone not naruto, his rinnegan can make a robot arm like naguto did( he barely does rinnegan shyt), or he can make a susanoo arm

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

One Thing i want to point out he got wrong

A) Naruto has not outsold DB

Naruto- 220 million
Dragonball- 240 million

Narutos 220 million is even arguable to not exist as there is no legit source

And a year prior to this number 2014 reported that naruto was only at 200 million Print

U CANNOT go from 200 million in print - to sold 220 million in a year.

Naruto cannot jump that fast on sales in a year.(Its not One Piece)

Some other things i disagree on and stuff but good vid

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That was a good small arc
That ep was really really well done storytelling aspect
And how some events were full circle and even relation to uchica clan too
Naruto is just one of those rare anime I just can keep watching even with fillers cuz they are good or sometimes even better than what's on manga at times

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That was a good small arc
That ep was really really well done storytelling aspect
And how some events were full circle and even relation to uchica clan too
Naruto is just one of those rare anime I just can keep watching even with fillers cuz they are good or sometimes even better than what's on manga at times

I've always liked some of the Naruto fillers, I've always felt that they got a bad rep.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've always liked some of the Naruto fillers, I've always felt that they got a bad rep.

Not many if any it's rare where a anime has good fillers and naruto falls in that category

Don't get me wrong they do have some where I don't like but most I love em

And I think that's what hurts one piece and I fukks with it heavy it's snail pace for the anime to stay behind manga instead of fillers to give it breathing room

At same time cuz most shows fillers are really bad
Bleach I'm looking at u could be y