Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
I tried to watch it and it was about the scar-faced teacher. They were talking about having a wedding present contest to see who got to attend. I skipped well over half the episode. They got Orochimaru running the leaf around making goofy congratulation videos and shyt. The same Orochimaru that waged a war on the leaf and killed the third. Matter of fact dude filming the video was the grandson of the third.

In orochimaru's defense Sasuke & Naruto can body him without even breaking a sweat....if you can't beat'em join'em :yeshrug:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wouldn't call the last three mini-arcs filler as usual as they are all based off of the Naruto novels. Everyone has a different definition of canon though.

I'm still watching. The animation quality since the "filler" started has been top notch compared to the canon anime episodes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In orochimaru's defense Sasuke & Naruto can body him without even breaking a sweat....if you can't beat'em join'em :yeshrug:
I've never seen a major Manga antagonist neutered so hard. They made him a joke and at one point he was the best villain in the series. He deserved better. Even his assistant Kabuto got better treatment.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So temari was ready to give shikamura the goods and break him off cuz she misunderstood him :wow:

Naruto has the best opening songs and ending songs in any anime to me cuz of the longevity of the show
I always love them

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've never seen a major Manga antagonist neutered so hard. They made him a joke and at one point he was the best villain in the series. He deserved better. Even his assistant Kabuto got better treatment.
It's mostly because kishi never made oro a true villian imo, he never really set out to completely obliterate shyt, he was mostly just a weirdo scientist who did fukked up experiments in order to extend his own life and gain strength

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When did this happen, lol?

Today's ep
He trying to get naruto and Hinata gift and didn't think she would
Help so it was worded in a way he wanted to get gift for their honeymoon to temari we should
Have a honeymoon
Talking bout couple stuff then the inn and he was like I need u
I trust u and she was like if we go inside mentally I won't go hold back

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
new boruto chouji's kid calling a white boy whitey after he called her fatty :dead:

Boruto 010 - Page 22 - Manga Stream

:lupe:
Boruto killed a god
Naruto and sasuke sealed a god :wow:
Question is does he get the eyes naturally or implanted like the scar in the future showed like kakashi only diff being it won't effect him since he has the blood of that type and kakashi didn't