Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn.....Sasuke was getting shadowed by Itachi. tbh, their dad kinda wasn't shyt in a way. And I can't blame Itachi for getting fed up with their own clan's shyt.:yeshrug:

Alright, watching more eps. Their dad was HOK (Hard on kids) But then again, with the reputation they had to upkeep..can't exactly blame him. Still, he coulda showed more affection. Enough about his family troubles tho for now.

I don't know why Kakashi was even trying to tell Sakura not to worry, esp since she seen them almost kill each right before her eyes.

But damn Sasuke, ya gonna do your boy Naruto like that? tbh, I was rooting for sasuke to try and find a peaceful life, but I can't blame him for trying to avenge his clan tho....but if everything had taken a opposite turn, then I guess shippuden probably wouldn't have happened. :yeshrug:

omg...I know anime has to go through the main character's thoughts...but dammit Naruto, you have no time for that! But on the forreal side, I was straight ":mjcry:...But they were best friends!!!!!:damn: Gat dammit Sasuke!" I was straight into them feels like:
giphy.gif

^Tbh, that's probably going to be my reaction throughout the rest of the canon episodes and post-episodes of part 1. So I guess this will be my last comments on part 1.

Edit: Oop...Sasuke fukked up. Naruto ain't fukking around son. :ufdup:

Edit 2: The Hidden Leaf squad pulled thru!!!! :blessed:

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally took a short break from the Naruto series (binge watching is a motherfukker sometimes):whew:. Now I'm bike to finally watch shippuden. And boooy...was it difficult to find HD epsiodes on streaming sites but it didn't take long:whoo:

@ The japanese version of it :whew: Subs are definitely better than dubs. And the Opening and ending songs are fire as fukk.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The anime filler hasn't been bad at all.

Hagoromo basically turned himself into Buddha with Ninshu being his religion. Not surprising given that the series has leaned heavily on Buddhist and Japanese folklore.

But watching Indra flip that shyt on its head to use it for fighting will be too dope. The OG Uchiha about to show yall how its done. :gladbron:

Ashura and Indra getting 3 episodes :blessed:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The anime filler hasn't been bad at all.

Hagoromo basically turned himself into Buddha with Ninshu being his religion. Not surprising given that the series has leaned heavily on Buddhist and Japanese folklore.

But watching Indra flip that shyt on its head to use it for fighting will be too dope. The OG Uchiha about to show yall how its done. :gladbron:

Ashura and Indra getting 3 episodes :blessed:

its lit :lupe: ??

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its lit :lupe: ??
Yes. The original Hashirama vs Madara/Naruto vs Sasuke. Indra about to leave the village just like Madara and Sasuke and come back trying to wreck shyt.

Gotta give the anime guys credit. They saw the opportunity to flesh out the entire backstory and have been doing a damn good job(except for hamfisting the Kaguya vs kids fight).

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Indra definitely the OG Uchiha. Dude invented hand signs and jutsu by age 10. Knew it was going to fukk the world up too. Incredible. :wow:

Zetsu really set all the bad shyt in motion though. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally got to shippuden episodes.

First off, the characters has grown in such a way! and Sakura is finally useful! How she didn't die in part 1, I'll never know.

@ Gaara getting kidnapped by the akatsuki though and their reason is :huhldup:

@ Yura working undercover...Their head of security ain't loyal. :mjpls:

@ Naruto and Sakura finally taking the bells from Kakashi....even though his weakness was very simple. I was pretty :obama::russ::beli:

But can we talk about how Kankuro was about to throw them hands at one of the council members? It's nice to see how Kankuro's sibling relationship with Gaara has improved greatly.:banderas:

As far as Granny Chiyo..eh..she has the potential to become my favorite characters. She definitely has a dark sense of humor. :ehh:

I'm not bored of the series yet or turned off by it. So it's safe to say I'll continue to watch Shippuden. :smugdraper:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, just got back into a few episodes. I should download them on my phone tbh so I can watch them whenever I'm on the bus. but anyways....

First of all, I'm kinda sad, but glad Granny Chiyo died for Gaara. Cause I was straight :mjcry: and :blessed:

Sasori did put in that work...But Chiyo was good as shyt tho. I'll give her props - For her age, the bytch knew how to fight. :ehh:

Sakura's finally useful.

@ that pale ass boy with a crop top.:patrice: But that crop top is kinda cool and so is his drawing so :ehh:

When Shizune told the advisers and Tsunade found out...you know she's probably gonna get that ass beat.:mjcry:

But that face Tsunade made when listening to them thooo:russ:. Like I already knew she was gonna throw their advice straight to the :trash: and would be ready to :slapfight: esp when one of the advisers said "And you call yourself a Hokage?!":wow:

Tsunade's that bytch :obama::jawalrus: