Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, typing all this shyt as I watch the episodes.

So, I knew Kankuro and Temari was gonna take down those sound ninjas with ease. Kankuro's new jutsu tho...:damn:
But can we talk about how Temari and Gaara got on new gear and Kankuro just wearing his old one? Well...he did change his face paint, but still...Anyway, You know the battle between Gaara and Kimimaru is gonna be straight flames.

Well, I get to Gaara's new technique and i was like :ooh: But Kimimaru of course, survived...which I wasn't surprised. I mean, come on, the battle was in the title of this episode. Now, I get to Kimimaru's memory lane and I was like "Damn son...:damn:" Tbh, if I was Kimimaru, I probably wouldn't have even bothered to help my clan...shyt, probably would've pulled an Itachi.:yeshrug:

And that foreshadowing in the first season though when Haku was alive:banderas: I don't know what it is about foreshadowing in shows, but I absolutely love them!

So, the battle was pretty intense..but when Gaara buried him alive tho....:merchant: And that sad ass song they play when someone's life flashing before their eyes.:mjcry: Got damn! I hate it when I feel sad for the villains in anime. But that symbolism of that flower and the candle...shyt..anime knows how to get me in my feels. Anyway, then Kimimaru almost killed Gaara and I was like: :lupe: But luckily..he died...but Gaara got by so barely considering his chakra was running low. :whew:

@ Gaara spitting that deep shyt to Rock Lee tho.

And now..All that's left is Naruto vs Sasuke. The fights before the big one was flames, but we all know this fight is gonna be blazing hot! Feels will be all over the place, friendships are gonna tear apart, Sakura's bytch ass is gonna cry about him from this series to Shippuden and probably up to the Boruto series.

But I'm looking forward to the fight tho. :ehh:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Alright, typing all this shyt as I watch the episodes.

So, I knew Kankuro and Temari was gonna take down those sound ninjas with ease. Kankuro's new jutsu tho...:damn:
But can we talk about how Temari and Gaara got on new gear and Kankuro just wearing his old one? Well...he did change his face paint, but still...Anyway, You know the battle between Gaara and Kimimaru is gonna be straight flames.

Well, I get to Gaara's new technique and i was like :ooh: But Kimimaru of course, survived...which I wasn't surprised. I mean, come on, the battle was in the title of this episode. Now, I get to Kimimaru's memory lane and I was like "Damn son...:damn:" Tbh, if I was Kimimaru, I probably wouldn't have even bothered to help my clan...shyt, probably would've pulled an Itachi.:yeshrug:

And that foreshadowing in the first season though when Haku was alive:banderas: I don't know what it is about foreshadowing in shows, but I absolutely love them!

So, the battle was pretty intense..but when Gaara buried him alive tho....:merchant: And that sad ass song they play when someone's life flashing before their eyes.:mjcry: Got damn! I hate it when I feel sad for the villains in anime. But that symbolism of that flower and the candle...shyt..anime knows how to get me in my feels. Anyway, then Kimimaru almost killed Gaara and I was like: :lupe: But luckily..he died...but Gaara got by so barely considering his chakra was running low. :whew:

@ Gaara spitting that deep shyt to Rock Lee tho.

And now..All that's left is Naruto vs Sasuke. The fights before the big one was flames, but we all know this fight is gonna be blazing hot! Feels will be all over the place, friendships are gonna tear apart, Sakura's bytch ass is gonna cry about him from this series to Shippuden and probably up to the Boruto series.

But I'm looking forward to the fight tho. :ehh:
:martin:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You still watching the fake ass English version
What's the difference between the english version and the japanese version of naruto part 1 as far as story wise? And besides, I already downloaded the episodes..didn't feel like doing all that torrent searching again, so I just stuck with it :manny: Not to mention I'm almost at the end of the series of Part 1 anyway.

The way shippuden keep rolling out episodes in japanese version, I may just switch to it and stick with it tbh.