Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:what: do yall even read the shyt, nagato was Obito's henchman and was gonna give up his life n use the rebirth teqnique on Madara until naruto came with that corny talk no jutsu.
Tru but you gotta remember that simpbito still needed nagato on his side. Watch the making of akatsuki movie nagato didn't fully trust simpbito. And simpbito knew that if nagato wanted to he could kill him at any time. Remember koan had a billion Paper tags to deal with simpbito nagato knew that with him dead, simpbito might try some funny shyt.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Tru but you gotta remember that simpbito still needed nagato on his side. Watch the making of akatsuki movie nagato didn't fully trust simpbito. And simpbito knew that if nagato wanted to he could kill him at any time. Remember koan had a billion Paper tags to deal with simpbito nagato knew that with him dead, simpbito might try some funny shyt.
yea im hip but all dat dnt matter if he was gonna commit that for the guy, plus there was some filler episodes of obito trynna convince nagaot n dem to join his cause (after he trained with madara and gained his ms) idk if that conflicts with the movie n stuff. i think he didnt care after a while and just wanted to create true peace or whatever bs oito fed him; i can see nagato beating obito. lol konan was in that nikka ass forced him to use izanagi

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
yea im hip but all dat dnt matter if he was gonna commit that for the guy, plus there was some filler episodes of obito trynna convince nagaot n dem to join his cause (after he trained with madara and gained his ms) idk if that conflicts with the movie n stuff. i think he didnt care after a while and just wanted to create true peace or whatever bs oito fed him; i can see nagato beating obito. lol konan was in that nikka ass forced him to use izanagi
Konan had years of prep time tho :yeshrug:

But yeah, you right nagato was pretty much a pawn like madara to black zetsu or simpbito to madara. :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
anime Itachi never had full susanoo:dwillhuh:

itachi_s_susanoo_used_yasaka_magatama_by_theboar-d5wo4jz.jpg

Itachi has never shown ninjustu at the same level Madara has.

naruto-2733387-1.jpg

His fire jutsu took DOZENS of people to stop

There's is literally nothing Itachi could do even if he had a full susanoo

Madara's susanoo cuts through multiple mountains

itachi was sick/dying all through his historical feats... lets not act like a healthy GAWDtachi wont son nikkas effortlessly

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Has anyone been watching these episodes of Naruto? They're fighting Kaguya right now but they are giving the backstory thats really good. Showing Kaguya's backstory how she came to Earth fell in love with a human and gave birth to Hagoromo and Hamura. Them learning Sage arts and fighting the 10 tails for months before finally beating sealing it and her. Black Zetsu really fleshed the story out by telling everything he had to do playing puppet master for thousands of years just to resurrect her. I know they didnt cover all of this in the manga. Really worth checking out and makes the overall story so much better.
mqdefault.jpg
Hagoromo is basically the GOAT in the anime version of the Naruto backstory. Pretty cool to watch.

They retconned him to be the first person with toad sage power, Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Susanoo. He's damn near unstoppable. :wow:

Also, they showed shadows of the Otsutsukis coming after Kaguya. The two from the Boruto movie appeared but there's 3rd one as well. :ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hagoromo is basically the GOAT in the anime version of the Naruto backstory. Pretty cool to watch.

They retconned him to be the first person with toad sage power, Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Susanoo. He's damn near unstoppable. :wow:

Also, they showed shadows of the Otsutsukis coming after Kaguya. The two from the Boruto movie appeared but there's 3rd one as well. :ohhh:

Thats the only part I didnt get or kind of left me confused. So those 3 shadows that were after Kaguya were her siblings the Otsutsuki clan? They really need to flesh that shyt out. I need to watch those movies.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*decided to post all this shyt here since this thread is the Naruto Thread and I don't want to spoil for those in the anime thread.
Oh, if I'm all over the place, then I'm sorry. I don't feel like writing every single thing I witness in the anime, just the interesting parts or the parts that matter.

Alright, I have nearly caught up on Naruto. Shippuden, I'm almost there!

So...When Sasuke left the Village, Sakura was there, and I was like "Here we go...:francis:" and sure enough, Sakura poured her heart out to him, even went as far as to say she would turn her back on the village if it meant being with him. At that point, my respect for her dropped back to 0.

Like bytch....:stopitslime: You're REALLY going to turn yo back on your own village...for some Uchiha D?!?!?!:why: And even if he did say you could come, what would you have done anyway??? You have no physical skills bytch!:why:

So, I'ma just skip all this extra shyt to where the hidden leaf squad rolled out to find Sasuke.

When Choji and Neji beat them asses, I was like :wow::banderas:

But When I realized they were about to die I was :damn::damn::damn:"Y'all fought well...even though I couldn't stand yo bytch ass Neji, but you got my respeck!":salute:(I ain't gonna lie though, I felt for Choji man. Kids are little shyts tbh but he got my respeck too)

But I was still sad as fukk tho. So y'all know with the remaining 3 (Naruto, Shikimaru, and Kiba) this shyt wasn't gonna be no motherfukking game.

So, when I learned Orochimaru be catching bodies to live longer I was like "Damn....:huhldup: creep factor shot up to 100..."

So my emotions was like (in this order too): :myman::youngsabo::dwillhuh::dame::whoa::damn::mjcry: when those 4 (I'm throwing Rock Lee in there because he saved Naruto in time) And boooooy when he drunk that Saki though I was :russ::dead:

But when them shyts wore off of Rock Lee and Shikamaru and Kiba was staring death in the face, I went from :youngsabo: to :damn: to :mjcry:

But when the sand squad came thru, I was like
tumblr_nnoh8hg0GH1uuyzlqo1_400.gif

Edit: Oh! And can we talk about that fire ass opening to season 5 tho??? and those smooth as transitions as this season progresses??!?! even though they're small changes...shyt, the opening has to be my favorite one out of all the seasons to Naruto Part 1.

Last edited: