Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm just talking about your statement with respect to the notion that Sharingan precludes a user from being surprised in battle, not the rest of your post. So with respects to Sharingan and surprises, Sasuke was repeatedly "surprised" by Bee:
tumblr_nc4wobtKb71tdea8go1_400.gif

At the end of the above gif, a shadow wells above Sasuke's head as he struggles to calculate and adjust for the dancing blades. Sasuke then gasps in surprise as Bee attempts to land a crushing blow to Sasuke's head, which was what the shadow foretold all along (and Sasuke should have read with his Sharingan but didn't because his eyes were preoccupied with the dancing blades). If Sasuke wasn't surprised, he wouldn't have gasped in the way he did. So Sharingan users can indeed be surprised. Izuna was surprised by Tobirama too. Also, it seems like whenever a Uchiha is surprised, they tend to lose. This is maybe because the Sharingan user is then too outclassed for their Sharingan to matter (i.e. Bee was just too good a ninja for Sasuke and likewise Tobirama versus Izuna).

Damn, bee was that nikka forreal. I wonder who would win between Bee and Tobirama. If it weren't for his Crew, sasuke would have died. I'm sure of it.:ohhh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just talking about your statement with respect to the notion that Sharingan precludes a user from being surprised in battle, not the rest of your post. So with respects to Sharingan and surprises, Sasuke was repeatedly "surprised" by Bee:
tumblr_nc4wobtKb71tdea8go1_400.gif

At the end of the above gif, a shadow wells above Sasuke's head as he struggles to calculate and adjust for the dancing blades. Sasuke then gasps in surprise as Bee attempts to land a crushing blow to Sasuke's head, which was what the shadow foretold all along (and Sasuke should have read with his Sharingan but didn't because his eyes were preoccupied with the dancing blades). If Sasuke wasn't surprised, he wouldn't have gasped in the way he did. So Sharingan users can indeed be surprised. Izuna was surprised by Tobirama too. Also, it seems like whenever a Uchiha is surprised, they tend to lose. This is maybe because the Sharingan user is then too outclassed for their Sharingan to matter (i.e. Bee was just too good a ninja for Sasuke and likewise Tobirama versus Izuna).

What im saying though is that Sasuke saw it coming. He saw all of Bee's attacks coming. And when Bee dealt the final blow Sasuke didn't even have his sharingan activated.
Sasuke was surprised at the speed not the fact that the attacks were actually happening

At about 14:40 Sasuke even says it can see all of Bee's attacks coming.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn, bee was that nikka forreal. I wonder who would win between Bee and Tobirama. If it weren't for his Crew, sasuke would have died. I'm sure of it.:ohhh:

It's no doubt Sasuke would've died. He got stabbed up in the beginning when Karin saved him, then again when Bee left a hole in his chest.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
he damn near did die
he got his chest caved in.... literally he got his chest caved in

caved?

He got his damn chest blown the fukk out.. course his ass woulda been toast without his crew.

:dahell:
Hell if it wasn't for that plot-jutsu.. his ass should of died at the deidara fight..

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt this manga is back? For how long fukk can someone link me to the 1st chapter of the new shyt

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What im saying though is that Sasuke saw it coming. He saw all of Bee's attacks coming. And when Bee dealt the final blow Sasuke didn't even have his sharingan activated.
Sasuke was surprised at the speed not the fact that the attacks were actually happening

At about 14:40 Sasuke even says it can see all of Bee's attacks coming.

Damn this my first time hearing the American voice overs. That shyt sounds horrible