Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maury Shippuden :mjlol:. You can't help but notice how alike Karin and Sarada look. I'm quite sure there was something wrong with the DNA test but Naruto seems pretty upset also so he probably knew that Karin is the real Sarada's mother so he'd rather Sakura or Sasuke are the one to tell the truth to Sarada.

So creepy Sharingan dude was Orochimaru's student.....Kakashi hypothesizing that Shin was Orochimaru's product.....Kakashi is still the gawd, smart ninja.

A shoutout Itachi :salute: and :mjcry:

Seriously, Naruto's son Boruto should have came along with them. I know his son, Boruto would be :birdman: "Come at me bro, Shin"

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RzXYKJb.png

:dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight fukkery this chapter :dead:

Orochimaru pulled a Caitlyn Jenner
Sarada sitting their like an episode of Maury
Naruto's reaction to finding out

That very well could be a piece of Sasuke's hair, I mean Karin did keep his old sweaty, bloody shirt from one of his fights :manny:

Could be but in this coverstation between Badly and Sakura had me confrimed to believe that Kain is the real mother.

Baldy: "Genes.. Reproductive cells, so to speak. This is what we call 'children' make no mistake."
Sakura: "The relationship between parent and child is more than the passing on of genes."

Baldy: "The creation of a child is mixing two halves of the parents' genes together in order to create a stronger breed. Nothing more than an instinctive act."
Sakura: "What you think of people... You have absolutely no idea what's important about being a parent!"

This is pretty much confrimed to me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow:

My guess is that Sarada was a test tube baby created by Orochimaru. He probably wanted to combine Uzumaki DNA (Karin) and Uchiha DNA (Sasuke) to see what would happen. Sasuke rescued the baby and gave her to Sakura to raise.

Naruto's kid is basically a background character in this series. :heh:

But I'm fine with that actually, Sarada is more interesting. Naruto's kid is basically a clone of his dad so reading about him would just be like reading about young Naruto again.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After scolding Suigetsu, Naruto reminded Sarada that they were leaving to save her mother, only for her to reply in a fit of rage that Sakura was not her mother and that she wanted nothing to do with her.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sakura never letting go of those L's. God damn how you raise the man's b*stard seed and he ain't even married to you. :snoop:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I said this back when they were revealed for the movie.

Karin prob kept some of Sas' DNA and made sarada. Orochi prob knew it would result in another rinnegan child and said we can keep her:sas2:

But on a less sinister note Karin probably just did it on her own to have a piece of Sasuke with her.

For the sake of fukkery, I hope Sakura really birthed the child but they injected some of Karin's Uzumaki DNA in her.