Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nps2kq0YzG1tf0rhto1_500.jpg

:russ: :laff:

Since when did Naruto become Metal Gear with all the gene bs :rudy:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:ohhh: @ sasuke referring to Sakura as his wife

:ehh: Thinkin about when Karin bit sasuke to heel him. Maybe she might have transferred her DNA IN HIM :yeshrug:

:mjlol: @ Naruto reaction.

:mjcry: So happy this manga back
i just wish we got the old kishi back :mjcry:

pain arc kishi :blessed:

chunin arc kishi :ghghgh:

kakashi gaiden kishi :dyke7414:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Shin character has some nifty tricks.. I genuinely think Sasuke was just caught by surprise for his katana to be switched and implanted into Naruto. With a guy with about 20 Sharingans he is bound to not be an easy target. And better than Danzo too. Using them to their full potential instead of Izanagi.

I remember when the original power of the Sharingan was that you were suppose to be able to see EVERYTHING. Meaning you don't get caught by surprise.

It's like these two have learned nothing from the whole series. There's two people that you never let your guard down when fighting; first is orochimaru and the 2nd is any Uchiha. Is this really the best Konoha has to offer?:why: I mean these dudes are supposed to be legend status right?

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th most be rolling over in their graves.

This shyt is going through the motions all over again....

Another Uchiha, who's connected to orochimaru, who wants to rebuild akatsuki.

Wasn't akatsuki just a front gang that Madara or obito used until they could reveal their real plan? Why would this dude want to rebuild it?

Isn't orochimaru public enemy #2? I hope naruto is making a mental note to have his goones come in a burn this hideout down later on.

Sadara better be a clone or something integral to the plot because having her be the cliff hanger every chapter is ridiculous.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when the original power of the Sharingan was that you were suppose to be able to see EVERYTHING. Meaning you don't get caught by surprise.

It's like these two have learned nothing from the whole series. There's two people that you never let your guard down when fighting; first is orochimaru and the 2nd is any Uchiha. Is this really the best Konoha has to offer?:why: I mean these dudes are supposed to be legend status right?

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th most be rolling over in their graves.

This shyt is going through the motions all over again....

Another Uchiha, who's connected to orochimaru, who wants to rebuild akatsuki.

Wasn't akatsuki just a front gang that Madara or obito used until they could reveal their real plan? Why would this dude want to rebuild it?

Isn't orochimaru public enemy #2? I hope naruto is making a mental note to have his goones come in a burn this hideout down later on.

Sadara better be a clone or something integral to the plot because having her be the cliff hanger every chapter is ridiculous.

This a misconception. The 3 tomoe Sharingan's original power is the ability to see chakra and anticipate an opponent's movements. When Sasuke fought Naruto at the Valley of the End, his Sharingan's progression allowed him to foresee Naruto's physical action and movement before it occurred, affording Sasuke the ability to devise and execute an appropriate counter. To an opponent without the Sharingan, the power appears to afford the Uchiha an ability to avoid surprise, however Sasuke's fight with Bee proves this assertion spurious. Because although Sasuke could anticipate and see Bee's swordplay, Sasuke couldn't move his body fast or skilled enough to stop Bee. Thereby he was constantly "surprised" by Bee's attacks -- and was fatally wounded multiple times throughout that battle as a consequence:

tumblr_nc4wobtKb71tdea8go1_400.gif

Even if you go back to Uchiha Izuna's fight against Senju Tobirama, the latter's clever mist jutsu creats a shroud that limits the Sharingan's powers. This set up Tobirama's next brilliant move, his Raijin jutsu, which takes advantage of the mist jutsu's low visibility. Coupled with the mist, which preoccupies and obscures a Sharingan user's vision-- Raijin's incredible speed and precision is too fast for Izuna. Thus Izuna is "surprised".

tumblr_n8i2axtti61sji00bo3_500.gif

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This a misconception. The 3 tomoe Sharingan's original power is the ability to see chakra and anticipate an opponent's movements. When Sasuke fought Naruto at the Valley of the End, his Sharingan's progression allowed him to foresee Naruto's physical action and movement before it occurred, affording Sasuke the ability to devise and execute an appropriate counter. To an opponent without the Sharingan, the power appears to afford the Uchiha an ability to avoid surprise, however Sasuke's fight with Bee proves this assertion spurious. Because although Sasuke could anticipate and see Bee's swordplay, Sasuke couldn't move his body fast or skilled enough to stop Bee.

It still doesn't make any sense though. And your example is between a sharingan user and a none sharingan user. These both have it. Like you said, Bee didn't surprise Sasuke, he just couldn't react fast enough. So why would this surprise Sasuke. Hell even Naruto should have been able to catch onto this.

Edit: also if the sharingan allows you to see charka Sasuke should of realized the moment his sword was tagged.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It still doesn't make any sense though. And your example is between a sharingan user and a none sharingan user. These both have it. Like you said, Bee didn't surprise Sasuke, he just couldn't react fast enough. So why would this surprise Sasuke. Hell even Naruto should have been able to catch onto this.

I'm just talking about your statement with respect to the notion that Sharingan precludes a user from being surprised in battle, not the rest of your post. So with respects to Sharingan and surprises, Sasuke was repeatedly "surprised" by Bee:

At the end of the above gif, a shadow wells above Sasuke's head as he struggles to calculate and adjust for the dancing blades. Sasuke then gasps in surprise as Bee attempts to land a crushing blow to Sasuke's head, which was what the shadow foretold all along (and Sasuke should have read with his Sharingan but didn't because his eyes were preoccupied with the dancing blades). If Sasuke wasn't surprised, he wouldn't have gasped in the way he did. So Sharingan users can indeed be surprised. Izuna was surprised by Tobirama too. Also, it seems like whenever a Uchiha is surprised, they tend to lose. This is maybe because the Sharingan user is then too outclassed for their Sharingan to matter (i.e. Bee was just too good a ninja for Sasuke and likewise Tobirama versus Izuna).

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This a misconception. The 3 tomoe Sharingan's original power is the ability to see chakra and anticipate an opponent's movements. When Sasuke fought Naruto at the Valley of the End, his Sharingan's progression allowed him to foresee Naruto's physical action and movement before it occurred, affording Sasuke the ability to devise and execute an appropriate counter. To an opponent without the Sharingan, the power appears to afford the Uchiha an ability to avoid surprise, however Sasuke's fight with Bee proves this assertion spurious. Because although Sasuke could anticipate and see Bee's swordplay, Sasuke couldn't move his body fast or skilled enough to stop Bee. Thereby he was constantly "surprised" by Bee's attacks -- and was fatally wounded multiple times throughout that battle as a consequence:

Even if you go back to Uchiha Izuna's fight against Senju Tobirama, the latter's clever mist jutsu creats a shroud that limits the Sharingan's powers. This set up Tobirama's next brilliant move, his Raijin jutsu, which takes advantage of the mist jutsu's low visibility. Coupled with the mist, which preoccupies and obscures a Sharingan user's vision-- Raijin's incredible speed and precision is too fast for Izuna. Thus Izuna is "surprised".

tumblr_n8i2axtti61sji00bo3_500.gif

God level posting. :wow: