Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Can this author do anything original :what:?

Another butthurt Uchiha/Eye spamfest with the return of the Akatsuki :trash:

S*** is straight :trash: exactly why it should have just ended :francis:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chapter 5: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/5

:dahell: at this Chapter 5

New Akatsuki leader looks freaky as shyt that mfer is hideous. Wanna be Danzo, etc, Kamui rip off :upsetfavre:.

A whole army of Shin out there!

Naruto was just like :childplease:

Sasuke tried hard to be like his older brother, "Next Itachi".....keep this "A Top Sercert mission"

ChouChou wondering if that's her dad :what:. Honestly, At first, I thought she was :troll: to Sadara, just being a friend to her to make her feel better or some shyt like that but however I liked how Chouchou was like trying to hand Sasuke chips and tell him to makeup with his daughter

Sakura's heading for the battlefield:beli: the flashback just confirmed that Sakura is the real Sadara's mother.

The flashback did no such thing. :what:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
the last is canon, and in the last he had an arm. :aqwdsad:

show me a panel where he doesnt have an arm cuz i must have missed it :dwillhuh:
proxy

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chapter 5: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/5

:dahell: at this Chapter 5

New Akatsuki leader looks freaky as shyt that mfer is hideous. Wanna be Danzo, etc, Kamui rip off :upsetfavre:.

A whole army of Shin out there!

Naruto was just like :childplease:

Sasuke tried hard to be like his older brother, "Next Itachi".....keep this "A Top Sercert mission"

ChouChou wondering if that's her dad :what:. Honestly, At first, I thought she was :troll: to Sadara, just being a friend to her to make her feel better or some shyt like that but however I liked how Chouchou was like trying to hand Sasuke chips and tell him to makeup with his daughter

Sakura's heading for the battlefield:beli: the flashback just confirmed that Sakura is the real Sadara's mother.

how did the flashback confirm that? karin is her mother