Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still better dad than the fourth kazekage

sauce is the confirmed worst dad in manga history. there is no competition. there is only sauce.

how u need a second to confirm ur own child's identity? while ur pointing a katana at her???

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been waiting for this since the manga chapter dropped what seems forever ago.

Maito Gai da GAWD bout to go in :wow:

But I know how it ends :mjcry:

Even SoSP Madara was :whew: and :salute: to Gai for almost killing him.

Gai turns to Red Beast and open 8th Gate, Gai put more in work than SoSP Naruto and SoSP Sasuke did when they struggle to against SoSP the gawd Madara but lucky for them that Black Zetsu betrayed Mardara.....shyt is whack B.:scust:

Tomorrow is finally back to the main war arc story now :blessed: no more filler.:blessed:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Thought this was gonna to be a lighthearted afterstory type of manga but its dramatic as fukk. Akatsuki coming back to life? Shouldn't Hidan still be alive anyway since he's immortal

Also need to watch that Naruto movie. Keep forgetting

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter 5: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/5

:dahell: at this Chapter 5

New Akatsuki leader looks freaky as shyt that mfer is hideous. Wanna be Danzo, etc, Kamui rip off :upsetfavre:.

A whole army of Shin out there!

Naruto was just like :childplease:

Sasuke tried hard to be like his older brother, "Next Itachi".....keep this "A Top Sercert mission"

ChouChou wondering if that's her dad :what:. Honestly, At first, I thought she was :troll: to Sadara, just being a friend to her to make her feel better or some shyt like that but however I liked how Chouchou was like trying to hand Sasuke chips and tell him to makeup with his daughter

Sakura's heading for the battlefield:beli: the flashback just confirmed that Sakura is the real Sadara's mother.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Chapter 5: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/5

:dahell: at this Chapter 5

New Akatsuki leader looks freaky as shyt that mfer is hideous. Wanna be Danzo, etc, Kamui rip off :upsetfavre:.

A whole army of Shin out there!

Naruto was just like :childplease:

Sasuke tried hard to be like his older brother, "Next Itachi".....keep this "A Top Sercert mission"

ChouChou wondering if that's her dad :what:. Honestly, At first, I thought she was :troll: to Sadara, just being a friend to her to make her feel better or some shyt like that but however I liked how Chouchou was like trying to hand Sasuke chips and tell him to makeup with his daughter

Sakura's heading for the battlefield:beli: the flashback just confirmed that Sakura is the real Sadara's mother.

yeah, I think it's Sakura but they did make her look just like Karin. So it makes for an interesting story line that Karin is Uzimake and Sasuki being a Uchiha so she would be a mix of the two - with both blood lines, really interesting