Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Random thoughts... Sasuke's adult design resembles a young Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. Sasuke's parenting skills resembles the sad statistics of the darkside of African-American 'fatherhood'.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at this chapter Sakura is the type of chick always b!tching about "How come I can't find a good man" cause she only liked a bad boy/thug like Sasuke at the ending she realzied, "I should have gotten Naruto" :mjcry:

Boruto is basically mini-Naruto, so duh. The blue-hair guy not only looks like Toneri - he SEEMS to even have the Byakugan!
Yes, just look at his EYES closer. I guess that's gonna be the third member of Boruto's squad perhaps?

I liked Keheheh Chouchou. Cracks me up every time.

:mjlol: What if Sasuke is traveling the world looking for women to impregnate?...Just for bulding the Uchiha bloodline/clan and probably only want to find the Uzimaki women to make his kids stronger and yet he aint even giving the D to Sakura :mjlol:. .

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So is kishimoto planing to write a sequel or is this a short series to hype up the upcoming movie?
:mjlol: at this charter Sakura is the type of chick always b!tching about "How come I can't find a good man" cause she only liked a bad boy/thug like Sasuke at the ending she realzied, "I should have gotten Naruto" :mjcry:

Boruto is basically mini-Naruto, so duh. The blue-hair guy not only looks like Toneri - he SEEMS to even have the Byakugan!
Yes, just look at his EYES closer. I guess that's gonna be the third member of Boruto's squad perhaps?

I liked Keheheh Chouchou. Cracks me up every time.

:mjlol: What if Sasuke is traveling the world looking for women to impregnate?...Just for bulding the Uchiha bloodline/clan and probably only want to find the Uzimaki women to make his kids stronger and yet he aint even giving the D to Sakura :mjlol:. .
Hinata has always been the better character :manny: She's stronger too.