Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Sasuke is the GOAT :banderas::banderas:

First he put her in this genjutsu
naruto-5211617.jpg

Now he got Sakura raising Karins kid :shaqqlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naruto must be a shytty hokage making sakura take out loans and shyt. All the orignal rookie 9 + team gai should have free room and board forever

So how would you feel if the president started giving all his homies free shyt on the taxpayer's dime? Do you think he'd keep his job very long? :leostare:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how would you feel if the president started giving all his homies free shyt on the taxpayer's dime? Do you think he'd keep his job very long? :leostare:

Difference is Konoha is 1 of many villages in naruto verse. Also did Obama's homies help him stop a war like sakura did with naruto and the others?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Bolt class about to be so OP. And what could Sasuke possibly be out looking for like they didn't find out everything about everything by the end of the war arc. :what:

Sarada leaves and Boruto's team is tasked with finding her I bet. But the movie trailer did make it seem like Sasuke would be the team leader though:patrice:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
As a big Sasuke supporter, I can't defend the fukkery of never meeting your seed :scust:

And I don't care what anyone says, this 1st chapter was interesting. If they focus on Boruto & Sarada's daddy issues, then this series shouldn't be too bad.
Yo, what? What's going on here? This on mangastream :ohhh: