Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The irony that Guy saved my man Kak the whole manga but more than likely he's gonna be in a wheelchair the rest of his Shinobi life :dead:
get outta here, all Kakashi moments got left out.. the whole "Mist Rampage" never happened, the "Important Madara Moment" never happened...still aint heard what his skills are without chakra bein sucked up... he should be more powerful.. dont forget he can use every element.. Daddy Fang proud..
Having a teenager running shyt would be a joke though. When he's in his 30s and over then give it to him. Naruto doesn't have enough life experience to be Hokage.
I was more speakin of Jaraiyah, Tsunade & Kakashi not wantin the job... they were all like :snoop:
Naruto + Hinata was mandatory for me to accept the ending....
me too... better respect the real chick... she went @ Village Crusher Pein to save you... knowin she had no chance... thats wifey....
So much this, I'd much rather Guy went out in an 8th gate fueled blaze of glory then to spend the rest of his life confined to a wheelchair. How they gonna do a man who's whole life is based on youth like this? Rock Lee went into a fukkin depression due to similar circumstances.
wanted to see him go all out in a blaze of glory... we know how it went...

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
get outta here, all Kakashi moments got left out.. the whole "Mist Rampage" never happened, the "Important Madara Moment" never happened...still aint heard what his skills are without chakra bein sucked up... he should be more powerful.. dont forget he can use every element.. Daddy Fang proud..

I'm kidding breh that's my boy :whoa:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold on, the fukk happened to Yamato? Am I missing something here?

Remember....forgot what chapter.......Yamato was let out the moment the Infinite Tsukyomi was activated, and before he realised what was going on, he fell under it.

Seriously, we need to bring Yamato back

yamato_by_olggah-d6ndgpt.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It was in like one panel of one page of one chapter.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/677/17
now that you reminded me didnt he get possessed by a Zetsu & he broke out in that panel??? i really cant remember...but also i went to page 14, Hinata has the Rinnegan, not Byakugan.. dont know if its foreshadowing or if they forgot which eye is which..

im assumin its a mistake but if "Ride or Die" Hinata really unlocked that... :ohhh: its over... they kids God mode..