Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:mjcry: first ever female with sharingan, Lord Sasuke and his princess.....oh yeah housewife sakura:mjlol:
guy n kakashi:flabbynsick:
smh that cloud ninja girl bein a bedwench
anko u fat bytch:damn:
lzmQW57.jpg
h6GzphR.jpg
actually there were other females with sharingans
830px-The_Founding_Uchiha.PNG

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So how far ahead is the last chapter, and where does the movie fall in all of this

Sasuke and Sakura is complete fanservice :wtf: he always hated the dumb broad

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Naruto ruined this dude's life if this is real. He was finna go out like a God until half ass Jesus stepped in.

So much this, I'd much rather Guy went out in an 8th gate fueled blaze of glory then to spend the rest of his life confined to a wheelchair. How they gonna do a man who's whole life is based on youth like this? Rock Lee went into a fukkin depression due to similar circumstances.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So how far ahead is the last chapter, and where does the movie fall in all of this

Sasuke and Sakura is complete fanservice :wtf: he always hated the dumb broad

Somethings not adding up. The movie is suppose to take 2 years after Naruto & Sasuke's last fight. So how the hell is all this rumored sh*t happening?

from what i read 5-6 yrs after the movie

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Too many spoilers over here........they need to burn the hackers. Hopefully, they're fake by fanarts.

It's really pointless to read manga now? since we all know what's going to happen after the spoilers dropped?

Fat ass Choji piped the chocolate chick but yet have a bi-racial daughter almost dark skin without looking like a mix color but having her fat black girl ghetto so racist :stopitslime:

Ino and Sai having a daughter who looks like a demon spawn

Sauske and Sakura now together?....it makes zero sense at all.

Anko is :flabbynsick:

Gai ended up in wheelchair? :to:

Hoping Yamato's back in the ANBU or something. HE MUST BE INCLUDED!

It would be nice to see if Yamato involved in the war and meet 1st hokage (Hashirama), just to see Hashirama reaction like :ohhh: "I'm not the only one have Wood Release but do you mind me asking you.....how you got it?" while Orochimaru like :lolbron: "I created him and I stole your dna in his body"

Naruto 3 looks like gonna be :trash:, will be on GT level.

Actually, disappoing the spoilers dropped since I've been waiting to read manga now I pretty much :beli: