Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I never liked this n***a Sai :aicmon:
This mime with his hell spawn looking seed :aicmon:

Ending just feels so :flabbynsick:

And you already know GT is gonna be extra :flabbynsick:
I hope Bleach doesn't go for this typical Shōnen ending :upsetfavre:

It should have ended imo at 699 with a flash forward to Naruto as Hokage in the last panel. Ain't s*** really change in the ninja world besides that their is peace and technological innovation. No reform on ninja policy or nothing. Just a bucket full of lard and flabbiness :wow:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

We all knew this was the ending we were getting a long time ago. Its predictable but I'd take it over dude trying to get cute like some other forms of media end and doing something weird (Mass Effect 3). There was nothing wrong with the epilogue outside of Sasuke and Sakura producing a seed or even being together.

I still think Naruto should have been forced to kill Sasuke. That could have been the springboard for him to mature as a character. You can't always have your way and some people can't be reasoned with. Instead Sasuke completely abandons everything about his character arc and becomes neutered just so he doesn't have to get killed off.

That being said this whole thing really started to unravel at the start of the Ninja war. It became a different series at that point. To me the high point of it all was Naruto vs Pain. When they used that bs copout to undo the damage Pain did things were never the same again.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
We all knew this was the ending we were getting a long time ago. Its predictable but I'd take it over dude trying to get cute like some other forms of media end and doing something weird (Mass Effect 3). There was nothing wrong with the epilogue outside of Sasuke and Sakura producing a seed or even being together.

I still think Naruto should have been forced to kill Sasuke. That could have been the springboard for him to mature as a character. You can't always have your way and some people can't be reasoned with. Instead Sasuke completely abandons everything about his character arc and becomes neutered just so he doesn't have to get killed off.

That being said this whole thing really started to unravel at the start of the Ninja war. It became a different series at that point. To me the high point of it all was Naruto vs Pain. When they used that bs copout to undo the damage Pain did things were never the same again.

The whole part 2 was :flabbynsick: compared to part 1 but it still had it's touch somewhat. But the whole ninja war just had too many a**pulls for me to stomach :wow: Now that's it's over I just feel indifferent about the whole thing :ld:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The whole part 2 was :flabbynsick: compared to part 1 but it still had it's touch somewhat. But the whole ninja war just had too many a**pulls for me to stomach :wow: Now that's it's over I just feel indifferent about the whole thing :ld:
I still say Orochimaru was the best villain in the series. He gets destroyed to advance Sasuke as a villain and all for what? so he can not even get a cameo appearance in the end and Sasuke can just randomly reform and live in a cave somewhere? Kishimoto can't do villains point blank. through that whole series he failed to create even one compelling villain that remained a villain until the end.

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps
damn breh its really here :to:
naruto laying pipe to hinate, you know he taking advantage of that shadow clone jutsu and his kurama chakra:demonic:

and wtf skyskrapers?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The chapter is also on mangabee for anybody else having trouble getting it to load.

Personally I didn't care for it, they wasted basically the whole final chapter on pairings and showing people's kids (who are basically clones of them). As somebody who doesn't care about pairings I thought it was lame.

Only part I really liked was Naruto's kid putting graffiti on the Hokage head (when Naruto was Hokage). Ah well. At least I can be 99% sure that the last chapter of OP won't be dedicated to pairing people up.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kabuto was stuck in Izanami in a cave...how did he get caught in Mugen Tsukuyomi?

Anyway today is gonna be one of those WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED days

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a fun a ride
vwCCcHP.png

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kabuto was stuck in Izanami in a cave...how did he get caught in Mugen Tsukuyomi?

Anyway today is gonna be one of those WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED days

Kabuto saved sasuke, so he at the war place and got caught in the jutsu

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

It should have ended imo at 699 with a flash forward to Naruto as Hokage in the last panel. Ain't s*** really change in the ninja world besides that their is peace and technological innovation. No reform on ninja policy or nothing. Just a bucket full of lard and flabbiness :wow:

This is my MAIN issue about how things ended. For all the talk about Naruto creating a more perfect world, ain't nothing change. Just business as usual. We knew from day 1 Naruto was most likely going to be hokage, but wasn't the whole purpose of him becoming hokage is to run ish completely differently from his predecessors so you don't have Orochimaru's and Madara's spawning because life isn't fair :upsetfavre:. Theoretically ninjas shouldn't even be necessary except as a means of defense of the village.

That and the weak ass cop out to make Sasuke change his ways in the span of two minutes :stopitslime:
That fakkit had a death wish and I would have been more satisfied if Ruto was forced to merk him or even if he did change his ways have the Leaf steady looking for him. You get a clean slate after all the stuff you've done, just because you helped us defeat HBIC, even when you're only reason for doing so was to further your own twisted agenda, nah B don't work like that. :stopitslime:

Oro the best villain in the series IMO just gonna up and vanish? :usure:

Just disappointing. :beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The chapter is also on mangabee for anybody else having trouble getting it to load.

Personally I didn't care for it, they wasted basically the whole final chapter on pairings and showing people's kids (who are basically clones of them). As somebody who doesn't care about pairings I thought it was lame.

Only part I really liked was Naruto's kid putting graffiti on the Hokage head (when Naruto was Hokage). Ah well. At least I can be 99% sure that the last chapter of OP won't be dedicated to pairing people up.
I didn't really care about the pairings outside Hinata and Naruto but I didn't get a feel for what type of person Naruto was as an adult or even Sasuke. Instead all this time was spent on all their kids who are stereotypical anime copies of them. I would have liked to see the type of adults these characters became instead of how their kids are repeats of them as kids.