Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Clash of the Titans :wow:

Uzi better kill this crybaby once and for all but we all know he won't.

I think he's gonna bust Sasuke ass to the point where he almost has him begging for his life and rather than kill his brother, he's gonna let him live and walk away.

And we're gonna timeskip forward to older Uzi as he becomes a Jounin and starts to begin to assume his destiny as the greatest Kage to ever grace the Ninja World let alone Konoha, and right when he's on some crazy mission or important task this emo fukk will pop up again....more than likely swagger jacking Oro for old times sake and probably still licking his wounds from a Golden Sage God Mode Rasengan the likes of which we've never seen.
:mjlol: look at this nardo fapper, take ur fanfiction elsewhere u idiot. Lord Sasuke>>>>>>> mr. i dnt have a plan the guy who murdered my parents was the coolest naruto:scust:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: look at this nardo fapper, take ur fanfiction elsewhere u idiot. Lord Sasuke>>>>>>> mr. i dnt have a plan the guy who murdered my parents was the coolest naruto:scust:
Sasuke slurping has blinded you...he will let your emo savior live one last time only to regret it. In calling it now.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Sasuke slurping has blinded you...he will let your emo savior live one last time only to regret it. In calling it now.
:jayme:word... let him live lmao, stop it breh. Who won the last time:jayme:, who won at the academy:jayme:, what happened when they all reunited in the beginning of part 2:jayme:.
Who has an actual plan for the future of the ninja world (regardless of its content):jayme:, who had to motivate the other to stop crying for fodder and fight during the war:jayme:. Who is willing to kill an enemy instead of trying to talk no jutsu them:jayme:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:jayme:word... let him live lmao, stop it breh. Who won the last time:jayme:, who won at the academy:jayme:, what happened when they all reunited in the beginning of part 2:jayme:.
Who has an actual plan for the future of the ninja world (regardless of its content):jayme:, who had to motivate the other to stop crying for fodder and fight during the war:jayme:. Who is willing to kill an enemy instead of trying to talk no jutsu them:jayme:

And after all that, who is gonna get rasengan'd to bolivia :sas2:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
And after all that, who is gonna get rasengan'd to bolivia :sas2:

naruto_ch228_p10-11.png

:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

People act like Sasake straight up "won" their last official fight in part one. Naruto had Sasake fukked up and all he wastryingnto do was scratch his headband