Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
9sEwF9d.gif

DA FUQ... nawwwwwwwwwwwww did the translators get bored of this bullchit halfway that they stopped translating lol ?

nawww... Sasukes emotions leaking out like a fat dyke on her period... :camby:

Uzi.... throw that nikka to the bushes :birdman:
http://readms.com/r/naruto/694/2558/1 mangastream translations are alway better anyway

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Clash of the Titans :wow:

Uzi better kill this crybaby once and for all but we all know he won't.

I think he's gonna bust Sasuke ass to the point where he almost has him begging for his life and rather than kill his brother, he's gonna let him live and walk away.

And we're gonna timeskip forward to older Uzi as he becomes a Jounin and starts to begin to assume his destiny as the greatest Kage to ever grace the Ninja World let alone Konoha, and right when he's on some crazy mission or important task this emo fukk will pop up again....more than likely swagger jacking Oro for old times sake and probably still licking his wounds from a Golden Sage God Mode Rasengan the likes of which we've never seen.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Clash of the Titans :wow:

Uzi better kill this crybaby once and for all but we all know he won't.

I think he's gonna bust Sasuke ass to the point where he almost has him begging for his life and rather than kill his brother, he's gonna let him live and walk away.

And we're gonna timeskip forward to older Uzi as he becomes a Jounin and starts to begin to assume his destiny as the greatest Kage to ever grace the Ninja World let alone Konoha, and right when he's on some crazy mission or important task this emo fukk will pop up again....more than likely swagger jacking Oro for old times sake and probably still licking his wounds from a Golden Sage God Mode Rasengan the likes of which we've never seen.
fukk a time skip i wanna see this nikka take the chuni exams again

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Sage of the Six Paths is an a$$hole. How you hear Sasuke's answer and STILL give him power? Then when sauce be on some :demonic: shyt he like tough break nikka you on your own:ufdup:
Sometimes parents do that. When it's like yo...I know when ya'll get older you're gonna look back on how silly this was so I'm gonna let ya'll hash it out in hopes that you realize that you're brothers and that you can do greater things TOGETHER.

Realistically speaking though...unless I read the chapter wrong, we now know both of their POVs. Naruto was straight up on some positive shyt, letting the Old Sage know that he was here to spread Uzumakism to the people and uplift the ninja world. His shyt was simple and to the point. Sasuke on the other hand was on some hoe shyt, forcing the Old Sage to even ask him like yo...is that how you really feel?

I think the SOSP knows that there's no convincing Sasuke at this point but he knows that the Uzi got a full clip anyways so he might as well give him a chance to reach out to Sasuke before it's too late.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Sasuke plan is basically Lelouch's plan from Code Geass (minus the dying part) how original :beli: