Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
eb7x34.jpg

Bullshyt

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It would be so dope if Naruto Sasuke was fight is a clone and the real Uzi just pops out of nowhere with a rasengan. :lolbron:
Stop it. Don't spoil this shyt for me with possible outcomes that could be right. I've been waiting too long to see this fight happen. The Sauce is gonna get what he deserves. Uzi gonna wreck his shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sasuke seems to think he can do what Lelouch did. Well Lelouch had to die to fully unite the world. Nobody is gonna accept his leadership he can unify the world against him but in the end he'll have to die too.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chapter is not bad so cause I was expected that chapter would go like this so I enjoyed this chapter :manny:..... this chapter all about Itachi the gawd :bleesed: but for real......Let him rest in peace already.

Kakashi feeling useless without his Sharingans :mjcry:

Surprised Hagoromo gave Sasuke power after that answer of his.

Sasuke seems to enjoy repeating himself and So saddening that Naruto knows Sasuke's brother better than he does.

:heh: at Naruto becoming the last "offering" to Itachi like before Itachi told him to killed his best friend and

"That guy's... the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had". Never thought Sasuke would admit it :heh: cause he truly loves Nartuo than Sakura brehs....Sakura lucky she doesn't hear this cause her feelings would be hurting like :to: "How could he never admit it to me like that like he told Nartuo?"

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This chapter is not bad so cause I was expected that chapter would go like this so I enjoyed this chapter :manny:..... this chapter all about Itachi the gawd :bleesed: but for real......Let him rest in peace already.

Kakashi feeling useless without his Sharingans :mjcry:

Surprised Hagoromo gave Sasuke power after that answer of his.

Sasuke seems to enjoy repeating himself and So saddening that Naruto knows Sasuke's brother better than he does.

:heh: at Naruto becoming the last "offering" to Itachi like before Itachi told him to killed his best friend and

"That guy's... the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had". Never thought Sasuke would admit it :heh: cause he truly loves Nartuo than Sakura brehs....Sakura lucky she doesn't hear this cause her feelings would be hurting like :to: "How could he never admit it to me like that like he told Nartuo?"
Sakura's the 3rd wheel breh Naruto doesn't even want that skeezer anymore

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
next week all that chit chat ends straight hands and justus after this chapters :wow:

Sasuke looking at naurto like "you my nikka for life but I got to fukk you up" :ufdup:

I bet Naruto got some tricks just for Sasuke that he about to pull out. :banderas:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
9sEwF9d.gif

DA FUQ... nawwwwwwwwwwwww did the translators get bored of this bullchit halfway that they stopped translating lol ?

nawww... Sasukes emotions leaking out like a fat dyke on her period... :camby:

Uzi.... throw that nikka to the bushes :birdman: