Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally read it.

Alright, now let's just see what happens now that the fighting seems to be over, I don't think we've seen the end of Madara though, seeing how they made a point to include him on the last page just laying there, or perhaps it was just Hashirama finally getting a look at his old friend, I don't know, but I don't think this is over yet. Whatever Sasukue and Madara next moves :patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
24. You realize that chapter came out years ago, right? :dahell:

:whoo:Wow...... I'm old:flabbynsick:..... Not gonna throw my age out!!! But I remember when Kid N Play were the itish and the New Jack a Swing movement was strong!:snoop:

I'm a Guy Sensei nicca and you my Rock Lee:sadcam:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finally read it.

Alright, now let's just see what happens now that the fighting seems to be over, I don't think we've seen the end of Madara though, seeing how they made a point to include him on the last page just laying there, or perhaps it was just Hashirama finally getting a look at his old friend, I don't know, but I don't think this is over yet. Whatever Sasukue and Madara next moves :patrice:
I think Sasuke will kill Madara as revenge since Madara killed Sasuke (y'all forgot about that huh?)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Sasuke will kill Madara as revenge since Madara killed Sasuke (y'all forgot about that huh?)

Would be pretty crazy if just as Hashirama and Madara are finally resolving their issues, Sasuke comes from behind and stabs him. :wow:

But to be honest I'm kinda scared that Madara will decide to use Rinne Tensei to revive the people who died in the war. :beli:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly.....Kaguya must be the worthless villain ever. Honestly I wished seeing more of her, because I thought her character was interesting when it was introduced. Well Madara made for a better villain, heck they didn't even knew how to defeat him, and that would've been pretty interesting to see how they struggle to defeat such a strong (almost invincible) foe. Well this chapter was weak, imo.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Honestly.....Kaguya must be the worthless villain ever. Honestly I wished seeing more of her, because I thought her character was interesting when it was introduced. Well Madara made for a better villain, heck they didn't even knew how to defeat him, and that would've been pretty interesting to see how they struggle to defeat such a strong (almost invincible) foe. Well this chapter was weak, imo.
This, she was actually pointless. Kishi just pulled her out of no where 15 chapters ago and she becomes the villain behind everything...but ultimately puts up a pitiful fight compare to Tobi and Madara.