Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Look like japan cracking down on these illegal scanners.:pachaha:

We may get a chapter today hopefully or friday :deadmanny:
But we've been eating for years:sadcam:

I don't blame them though. I went to the manga section of Barnes & Noble and there was a thick layer of dust over most of the popular mangas.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No more Wednesday chapters yall. The owners of Jump started cracking down on piracy in America so they are no longer releasing the magazine early. The way we'd get the chapters early in America is because the advance copies would be taken by their workers and scanned for the bootleggers. They stopped giving out advance copies now so no one has the shyt.

More than likely, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday is when you'll see it start popping up because the magazines are distributed on those days for sale on Monday in Japan.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
No more Wednesday chapters yall. The owners of Jump started cracking down on piracy in America so they are no longer releasing the magazine early. The way we'd get the chapters early in America is because the advance copies would be taken by their workers and scanned for the bootleggers. They stopped giving out advance copies now so no one has the shyt.

More than likely, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday is when you'll see it start popping up because the magazines are distributed on those days for sale on Monday in Japan.

Damnit....:pacspit:

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
some russian chick just put me on to this tv series. the first season was good, but this second one....thus far....sucks. but then again the season always starts off slow.

First season was dope tho. If season 2 is good, Ill have to check out season 3. I downloaded the movies but Imma wait til I get thru the seasons.

hate on me, but I still like Claymore better. :bryantshrug: