Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So this is the 4th time in the series obito has comeback to life......

I also like how one chapter Kaguya bytchslapped away Sasuke's Susanoo and in this one she nearly gets bodied by it. Kishi and these Uchiha:mjlol:

What chapter were you reading? She smacked Sasuke's Susanoo away last chapter and blasted it away this chapter. Susuke's Susanoo hasnt been able to touch her.

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:laff: no complaints over here

Might as well ride the wave out.. But he better not be the next hokage :childplease:

Sasuke gonna be sick next chapter :laugh: and we finally seen naruto use all nine tailed beast rasenshiurken

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What chapter were you reading? She smacked Sasuke's Susanoo away last chapter and blasted it away this chapter. Susuke's Susanoo hasnt been able to touch her.
naruto-5100765.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS was the best chapter for a few months. I'm glad obito's eyes aren't wasted. Now what kakashi should do is give them to uzi let him change them to rinngengen then get them back.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Naruot already severed her arm, Sasuke did no damage there. She blasted/sucked away Sasuke's Susanoo with those beams. Sasuke got off one last swing beofre his Susanoo faded. She dodged that attack then got surprised when she saw Naruto forming his rasengans.

Again, what are you dudes reading?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
iiLLU.gif

Kishi good lord wtf is this bullshyt I just read. Obito teleporting from the death realm, how dafuq can he still use Kamui and now he pulled a Hagaromo and gave kakashi a power up. Even tho its temperory kakashi using Perfect Susanoo was stupid, no EMS but can still use it (this the same nikka collasping from using kamui twice, but lately he was spamming it). I dnt even wnt to get on the subject of Sasuke and his performance against kaguya, like damn give this nikka some techs or sum, quit making him look wack. Naruto and his bijuu rasenshurikens were nice tho, weird how kaguya only gets hit by naruto.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Obito comes back from the dead yet again:dednin:

Kakashi gets sharingan in both eyes :dednin:

Kakashi gets sharingan in both eyes and perfect susanno :dednin:

Kishi just out here trollin us brehs but I'll enjoy the fvckery for now..Kakashi is finally relevant again even if it's for a little while
EJ46aYf_zpsc2ita3qv.gif

Why can't my ninja Sauce get no shine tho???