Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This whole thing feels like Final Fantasy IX where you beat what seems to be the final boss then something else pops up outta nowhere and takes over.

At this point is there was some "final fight between Sasuke and Naruto" I'd be so disgusted it might push me over the edge and force me to drop this. I mean honestly it would feel forced now.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Any seen new episode? Where Orochimaru summoned the 4 Hokages of the Leaf........:russ: at Tobirama talks shyt on the Uchiha Clan and he was like :childplease: when Sasuke went :demonic: MS on him ,and told his older brother Hashirama to "Shut the fukk up" and Hashirmaa was like "Who the hell are you" to 4th Hokage Minato then Hashirma acting like Naruto :heh:

3rd Hokage speaks about Itach was 7 year and his mind was Hokage level at 7 year old....... :wow: at Itachi.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:russ: Any seen new episode? Where Orochimaru summoned the 4 Hokages of the Leaf........:russ: at Tobirama talks shyt on the Uchiha Clan and he was like :childplease: when Sasuke went :demonic: MS on him ,and told his older brother Hashirama to "Shut the fukk up" and Hashirmaa was like "Who the hell are you" to 4th Hokage Minato then Hashirma acting like Naruto :heh:

3rd Hokage speaks about Itach was 7 year and his mind was Hokage level at 7 year old....... :wow: at Itachi.

:wow:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

"Who's the 5th Hokage?" :ohhh:

"Your granddaughter Princess Tsunade."

:damn:

:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Who's the 5th Hokage?" :ohhh:

"Your granddaughter Princess Tsunade."

:damn:

:laff:

I liked how Tobirana went hard on the the Uchiha Clan like :birdman: then his brother Hashirama was like :whoa: "Bro, chill out, Sasuke is just an innocent Uchiha" but Tobirana was like was like :birdman: "Nah, f*ck that sh!t, he's still a curse Uchiha emotion like a b!tch so he need to learn though"

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I liked how Tobirana went hard on the the Uchiha Clan like :birdman: then his brother Hashirama was like :whoa: "Bro, chill out, Sasuke is just an innocent Uchiha" but Tobirana was like was like :birdman: "Nah, f*ck that sh!t, he's still a curse Uchiha emotion like a b!tch so he need to learn though"

Tobirama about to go straight HAM on Sasuke and Hashirama putting him in check, and everyone was like :whew:. Then Orochimaru paralyzing Tobirama with the reanimation jutsu then being shook knowing Hashirama at any minute can go :camby:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tobirama about to go straight HAM on Sasuke and Hashirama putting him in check, and everyone was like :whew:. Then Orochimaru paralyzing Tobirama with the reanimation jutsu then being shook knowing Hashirama at any minute can go :camby:

Yep. Speak of Orochimaru; Since, I read the manga that white zetsu took over people's body and putting them to sleep but yet in this episode and previous episde, I found interested that Orochimaru took over a Zetsu's body, mabye this is foreshadowing that Orochimaru might be the first person to get out of Zetsu in the manga.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
That justu is what sage taught him sas together it says it here

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/19
well i still
Yep. Speak of Orochimaru; Since, I read the manga that white zetsu took over people's body and putting them to sleep but yet in this episode and previous episde, I found interested that Orochimaru took over a Zetsu's body, mabye this is foreshadowing that Orochimaru might be the first person to get out of Zetsu in the manga.
:ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This whole thing feels like Final Fantasy IX where you beat what seems to be the final boss then something else pops up outta nowhere and takes over.

At this point is there was some "final fight between Sasuke and Naruto" I'd be so disgusted it might push me over the edge and force me to drop this. I mean honestly it would feel forced now.

You'd have to be crazy to think that Naruto and Sasuke won't have one final showdown at the end of the manga. Kishi has foreshadowed the hell out of it since basically right after the timeskip.

Even more so with Sasuke talking about how he wants to "burn down the whole ninja system and create anew" and "become Hokage". Even Sakura and Sai know that Sasuke is still shady.

5bb3ty.jpg
fkpk7k.jpg
ncjo5w.jpg
14b43ug.jpg
m3tzn.jpg
1f79u0.jpg

You can't look at the above and tell me Kishi isn't foreshadowing that shyt.

It's insane to think that the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke is over that easily. Right now Sasuke is siding with Naruto out of convenience, but best believe that once this war is over he'll go back to being an antagonist. I would guess that their conflict will be mostly ideological, with Naruto wanting to lead the ninja world in one direction and Sasuke in another.

Naruto vs. Sasuke is happening at the tail end of the manga and was always going to happen, if it bothers you that much you might want to get out now.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ive been waiting on the Madara backstory to get animated for so long. :banderas:
Tobirama a straight goon. :birdman:
Hashi goofy ass on some Goku strongest/goofiest shyt. :krs:
Minato aint getting no recognition from these two giants. :leostare:
Saru shook at Oro still. :mjpls:
Oro checking Minato on some "bytch, please. you thought I wasnt gonna find out how to get my power back?" :childplease:
Sasuke on some "We need a sitdown b/c Im bout that life, but I dont want to be if I dont have to." :demonic:
Tobi like "bytch...":dahell::camby:
Hashi on some...:whoa:
Sasuke: :lupe:
Juugo::cape:
Oro: :leon:
Suigetsu straight shook. :sadcam:
Saru recalling just how wild all these nikkas are :snoop:.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

Kishi can't go a day without hyping Itachi

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd have to be crazy to think that Naruto and Sasuke won't have one final showdown at the end of the manga. Kishi has foreshadowed the hell out of it since basically right after the timeskip.

Even more so with Sasuke talking about how he wants to "burn down the whole ninja system and create anew" and "become Hokage". Even Sakura and Sai know that Sasuke is still shady.

5bb3ty.jpg
fkpk7k.jpg
ncjo5w.jpg
14b43ug.jpg
m3tzn.jpg
1f79u0.jpg

You can't look at the above and tell me Kishi isn't foreshadowing that shyt.

It's insane to think that the conflict between Naruto and Sasuke is over that easily. Right now Sasuke is siding with Naruto out of convenience, but best believe that once this war is over he'll go back to being an antagonist. I would guess that their conflict will be mostly ideological, with Naruto wanting to lead the ninja world in one direction and Sasuke in another.

Naruto vs. Sasuke is happening at the tail end of the manga and was always going to happen, if it bothers you that much you might want to get out now.

I don't see it because since Sasuke found out the truth about everything and especially in this chapter.so I'm very positive he has changed. They will always disagree with each other and that is because their personalities are opposites, thought if there is a finale battle like you said between them it would be more a test of skills than a life and death battle but again, I don't see it.