Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:comeon: the storyline is a complete mess now, it's not that it's confusing it's just dumb. All these unnecessary plot twist smh, the sages mom was introduced like 6 chapters ago and now all of a sudden is the main villain with no real build up. Since part 1 we got hints on Madara and his fall out, so him ultimately being a main or the main villain made logical sense. But to introduce a character out the blue on some Black Dynamite "ha ha i threw that s*** before i walked in the room" tip proclaiming I was behind it all along is just bad storytelling.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
:ohhh::ohhh: Im more interested in the Sage brother

wait the brother had byakugan and was on par with the Sage

but Neji and Hinata can't get no eye advance techs :stopitslime::what:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story had me :mindblown:. I need to read this sh!t again.

We finally get to see Haruma, and by looks he must be the descendent of the Hyuuga. We also see how Zetsu manipulated Madara, Kabuto and Obito....that kind of threw me off :patrice: especially on Madara part......I refused to believe that Zetus manipulated Madara cause Madara ain't no damn fool.

Did anyone else get the impression that black zetsu is actually Haruma?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This story had me :mindblown:. I need to read this sh!t again.

We finally get to see Haruma, and by looks he must be the descendent of the Hyuuga. We also see how Zetsu manipulated Madara, Kabuto and Obito....that kind of threw me off :patrice: especially on Madara part......I refused to believe that Zetus manipulated Madara cause Madara ain't no damn fool.

Did anyone else get the impression that black zetsu is actually Haruma?
I think the whole trend going on here is great minds and smart or powerful eventually fall to reacting to their emotions than using logic

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:Kishi. This entire war arc has been trash. Madara got tossed in the bushes for the Sage's mom. Sas and Uzi got cheat codes and been getting bullied since they got them. But they got that jutsu:beli:. If they defeat this broad and have to deal w/Madara and Oro again:snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So pretty much, Black Zetsu been manipulating the Uchiha Clan for the entirety of their existence? :smh:

:ufdup:Kishi. This entire war arc has been trash. Madara got tossed in the bushes for the Sage's mom. Sas and Uzi got cheat codes and been getting bullied since they got them. But they got that jutsu:beli:. If they defeat this broad and have to deal w/Madara and Oro again:snoop:

Nah, once Kaguya is taken care of, we'll probably get the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

If Madara comes back, he'll probably help out against Kaguya and sacrifice himself to stop her or something. After all, now that he knows he was just manipulated into following the Moon's Eye Plan he'll probably be remorseful for causing all this trouble.

Orochimaru? Sorry breh, but he hasn't been relevant since Part I.

After all the Ls he's taken since the timeskip (sonned by Naruto, Itachi, Sasuke, then Itachi again) he can't be taken seriously as a villain anymore, plus there's too many people walking around more powerful than him. If Orochimaru tried something, any or all of Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi/Obito/Madara/Any Hokage/Any Kage/Bee should be strong enough to beat him.

You might as well consider Orochimaru a member of team Taka at this point. Dude is basically just one of Sasuke's followers these days.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
So pretty much, Black Zetsu been manipulating the Uchiha Clan for the entirety of their existence? :smh:

Nah, once Kaguya is taken care of, we'll probably get the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

If Madara comes back, he'll probably help out against Kaguya and sacrifice himself to stop her or something. After all, now that he knows he was just manipulated into following the Moon's Eye Plan he'll probably be remorseful for causing all this trouble.

Orochimaru? Sorry breh, but he hasn't been relevant since Part I.

After all the Ls he's taken since the timeskip (sonned by Naruto, Itachi, Sasuke, then Itachi again) he can't be taken seriously as a villain anymore, plus there's too many people walking around more powerful than him. If Orochimaru tried something, any or all of Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi/Obito/Madara/Any Hokage/Any Kage/Bee should be strong enough to beat him.

You might as well consider Orochimaru a member of team Taka at this point. Dude is basically just one of Sasuke's followers these days.
nikka do you even read the manga? Orochi is the only nikka in this whole shyt that is truely immortal. He's like the cockroach of the ninja world. nikka will survive anything :smugdraper:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka do you even read the manga? Orochi is the only nikka in this whole shyt that is truely immortal. He's like the cockroach of the ninja world. nikka will survive anything :smugdraper:

...so?

Just because he's annoying and won't die doesn't mean he's actually a threat. :heh:

Dude hasn't really been a real problem since Part 1. After seeing Tobi, Madara, the Juubi, and Kaguya, you really think nyggas are gonna be afraid of Orochimaru? :heh:

He might be the cockroach of the ninja world but that's about how powerful he is compared to the current big dogs.