Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well...that explains everything....Now what is this secret Jutsu Naruto is about to pull off? Super Talk no Talk Jutsu? But I'm going to call it.....The Ultimate sealing techinque will be used on her...The Reaper Death Seal... The same one used on Ochimaru and others. They are going to sacrifice themselves to seal her.

Look familiar...?

1959747_474435675991378_2164455_n.jpg

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So what Madara was a half zombie biting flesh off and shyt? Man I dont know what to think about this now but they should just rename this manga altogether b/c it aint even about Young Uzi anymore.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I wanna know why no one has talked about the sage of six paths brother... Feels like they gonna bust out with some crazy info about him soon

I think the kages are gonna get washed

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This sh*t done got way too confusing. First it was Tobi/Obito planning everything, then it was Madara, now it's the black Zetsu. Kishi hasn't been trying for a while now. I just can't wait until the manga ends & we see if Sasuke is accepted back into the village.
Remember after Pein was defeated back on the :hamster: everybody was thinking the manga was all but over very soon the only twist left was to find out who Tobi really was smh. Since Kishi has poured syrup on s*** and told us it was pancakes for plot twists.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Well...that explains everything....Now what is this secret Jutsu Naruto is about to pull off? Super Talk no Talk Jutsu? But I'm going to call it.....The Ultimate sealing techinque will be used on her...The Reaper Death Seal... The same one used on Ochimaru and others. They are going to sacrifice themselves to seal her.

Look familiar...?

1959747_474435675991378_2164455_n.jpg
Naruto only knows 3 jutsu so I doubt it. We are about to see another variant of the rasengan :snooze:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I guess im the only like :lupe: and excited to see what happens next.

:mindblown: @ the Aizen comparisons when him being a mastermind was predictable. No one saw this coming at all.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dislike when interesting developments are hosed for no reason. This whole game of "Who Really Dun It?" is tired. Now Kaguya is just a vessel operating on blind emotion? Madara has been performing T Virus experiments on himself, creating and performing justu that goes off like a stove timer etc... At some time, I'm just like "please reign this story in

My ass will be right here next week like

tumblr_loiicjgadn1qa1lni_zpsc61b0bc9.gif

Daps
Reppin
London
So what Madara was a half zombie biting flesh off and shyt? Man I dont know what to think about this now but they should just rename this manga altogether b/c it aint even about Young Uzi anymore.

Naruto hasn't really been important for a while now. Sasuke has actually been involved in serious goings on and bought about real developments. Even Naruto defeating Pein didn't really make much of an impact when we consider where the story's at right now.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naruto hasn't really been important for a while now. Sasuke has actually been involved in serious goings on and bought about real developments. Even Naruto defeating Pein didn't really make much of an impact when we consider where the story's at right now.
shyt its two completely different mangas from then and now.