Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Anyone figured out Sasuke's rinnegan power yet ? that shyt still confusing me lol...

Looks like he can teleport anything within a certain range.

One question, ok so i thought Kakashi's eye couldnt do to the self other dimension teleport thing, only Obito's, so why as soon as Madara got his eye he self teleported?

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One question, ok so i thought Kakashi's eye couldnt do to the self other dimension teleport thing, only Obito's, so why as soon as Madara got his eye he self teleported?
I was thinking that too, but didn't Kakashi essentially do the same thing to get out of the dimension after dealing Obito with those body blows?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: @ Madara.....what he did to Kakashi was just

james-brown-crying-o.gif

He took Kakashi's Mangekyou.like nothing.

so that is exactly what Obito requested, so she is suppose to destroy the Rinnegan but sadly Sakura will most likely fail now that Madara is there and gonna take his sh!t back from Obito then he's gonna be like "I'm A God" :blessed:

also Naruto now used a magnetic Rasengan Variant.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yo...breh, Kakashi...why did you let him do that to you like that :laff:

Nikka was just chilling on a rock and got randomly got his eye snatched :laff:

Look at dudes expression when he realized what was going on :laff:

15.png

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
my nikka kakashi i hate how it had to be him :banderas:

welp, sakura's fukked

I call bullshyt on kakashi not being able to sense him and just get his eye snatched like that. this is kakashi sensei :beli:
remember that limbo jutsu madara uses? yah only the rinnegan can sense it, which is why sasuke had madara shook

remember kakashi is not an uchiha but madara is which means madara can use the mangekyou better than him
m more worried about him not being able to use Raikiri anymore because its gone.
:kobemug:
explain? how so

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
explain? how so

Minato explained to Kakashi that the reason he lost his eye the first time was because that Raikiri activates the fastest speed capable for the user and that Kakashi's body moved too fast for him to react if its countered in time (thus his eye getting slashed). He was instructed that the jutsu was not to be used anymore. Once he got Obito's eye, the sharingan allowed him to see the counter and complete the stab.This is why he didnt teach it to Sasuke until after he re-awoke his own sharingan and why now that Obito's sharingan is gone, Kakashi presumably cant use the traditional Lightning Blade Assasination version of Raikiri. He can still use the variants that arent speed based just fine.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Safe to say I wont see you in here next week then? :coffeemug:

He WAS the Hokage until Tsunade healed up. Voted on by the Jounins and Elders. But Kakashi's strength was only supplemented by the sharingan. he already couldnt Kamui anymore and was basically blind in that eye after him and Obito teamed up. The eye was useless at this point. im more worried about him not being able to use Raikiri anymore because its gone.
:kobemug:

he can still do raikiri the problem was it gave him tunnel vision so he could be counter easy he created it before getting that eye what the sharigan did was made it hard too counter his raikiri since u can read movements with it

Plus side stamina won't be a problem for him anymore :laff:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he can still do raikiri the problem was it gave him tunnel vision so he could be counter easy he created it before getting that eye what the sharigan did was made it hard too counter his raikiri since u can read movements with it

Plus side stamina won't be a problem for him anymore :laff:
Yeah thats what I was explaining to someone else. I didnt mean to insinuate that he cant use it, just that now its useless because anyone he would fight that would warrant him using Raikiri is someone who is fast enough to counter the initial strike so he should keep that shyt in the back of his wallet behind the D&B Gamecard.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
remember kakashi is not an uchiha but madara is which means madara can use the mangekyou better than him

Yeah but throughout the manga it has been established that certain eyes can do certain jutsus. For example Sasuke uses his left eye for Amaterasu and right eye for Tsukuyomi. If both of Obito's eyes can perform both Kamui jutsus then why did Obito never use that teleport projectile? He would have been unstoppable if he could perform both of those.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yeah but throughout the manga it has been established that certain eyes can do certain jutsus. For example Sasuke uses his left eye for Amaterasu and right eye for Tsukuyomi. If both of Obito's eyes can perform both Kamui jutsus then why did Obito never use that teleport projectile? He would have been unstoppable if he could perform both of those.
hmmm this might be a flaw the kamui in obito's eye should only be able to teleport him while the kamui kakashi has should only be used to teleport projectiles meaning kishi:ufdup: