Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime a new Naruto manga chapter comes out and I always have to listen to Madara's theme song while I reading the chapters because I know Madara would never disappoint us......I don't know......I feel like this manga belong to Madara...and I actually do want him to win at the end :ld:

:ohlawd: that Madara's theme

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Everytime a new Naruto manga chapter comes out and I always have to listen to Madara's theme song while I reading the chapters because I know Madara would never disappoint us......I don't know......I feel like this manga belong to Madara...and I actually do want him to win at the end :ld:

:ohlawd: that Madara's theme
i'm going to so flip that fukking sample, holy shyt at those choir chords. that shyt will be heavenly

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, was minato done in by the black orbs during the Gai Fight? I would've expected him to have a reaction to Naruto's comeback

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, was minato done in by the black orbs during the Gai Fight? I would've expected him to have a reaction to Naruto's comeback

nikka aint got no hands. nikka can't even clap for 'em. :mjlol:

literally his one, single option is "smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it." :beli:

minato aint go out like a chump tho. gettin his eye snatched on the humlee like he was 60 days late on sharingan payments. :sas1: gettin robbed in broad daylight by a nikka with no gun, no ski mask. :sas2: gettin pushed off-panel before he could even react to that one-eyed willie status. :sas1:

madara turned this nikka into the final boss from Goonies. :ohhh:

damn kashi... :to:hate it had to be him.

and dont even get me started on sakura's worthless ass. :wtb:

u had ONE JOB bytch. :wtb: ONE. :wtb: fukkING. :wtb: JOB. :wtb:

destroy the rinnegan befor madara can grab it and unlock some brand new troll jutsus. uz gawd and sauce gawd will clean up the rest.

can't even do that right. :scusthov:

at least 10-10 is useless cause she's a wack feeble waste of ink that picked the wrong jutsu when the teacher said it's "pick your ninjutsu" day. sakura's wack by choice.

body that strawberry-head ho madara. it's past due. :yeshrug:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
body that strawberry-head ho madara. it's past due. :yeshrug:
If Sakura gets bodied, Madara will forfeit his right to talk no jutsu, and be fast tracked to get that work no jutsu. Uzi will wild the fukk out like he did when Pein stabbed Hinata, but on a totally different level. fukk a Saturn, Madara would get hit with a Milky Way rasengan.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Sakura gets bodied, Madara will forfeit his right to talk no jutsu, and be fast tracked to get that work no jutsu. Uzi will wild the fukk out like he did when Pein stabbed Hinata, but on a totally different level. fukk a Saturn, Madara would get hit with a Milky Way rasengan.

Ummm... Why u think Sakura need to get one-paneled. Only credible way she can serve the storyline!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If Sasuke does have some teleporting/reality warping jutsu then thats some bullsh*t. :snoop:
Kishi had to find away to move Sasuke ahead of Naruto by giing him some bullshyt powerup. SMFH :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e132833748a95ffe70fc0f7d35e78ac51398255812_full.jpg

Naruto looks more :demonic: than Sasuke is.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
SMH at every ninja in the manga but Madara being one trick ponies. Naruto just evolving his rasengan, Sasuke just evolving his chidori. It's disappointing.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
or it means kakashi, who wasnt uchiha, couldnt use the technique properly because of physical limitations and resorted to teleporting objects instead of himself.

3 zaps of kamui and kashi was hospital bed status. meanwhile obito was using that shyt to outrun infinite explosions.

Why wouldn't Obito use the warp blast too? That shyt is one of the most hacked abilities in the manga, only thing that held it back was Kakashi's chakra.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
SMH at every ninja in the manga but Madara being one trick ponies. Naruto just evolving his rasengan, Sasuke just evolving his chidori. It's disappointing.

I can see Naruto just sticking to the one jutsu he knows, but Sasuke on the other hand has the sharingan... so that dude should at least pull out something new every once in a while. Hell take one of Might Guy's or Rock Lee's moves since people love to copy their moveset (yea, I just re-watched when Kakashi hit Naruto's shadow clones with the Primary Lotus).

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
e132833748a95ffe70fc0f7d35e78ac51398255812_full.jpg

Damn my ninja Naruto got them fly Nike Boots on with the Oregon University warm up jersey with the matching pants:banderas: Sauce Gay looks like he's sponsored by the good folks over at the homeless shelter:snoop: Naruto was prolly like, "Brah, are those Jesus sandals:huhldup:"

Madara all :wtf::mindblown::whoa: after he saw Sauce Gay teleporting everywhere. What I wanna know is what are the rest of the Ninjas doing? They probably all like :wow::wow::ehh::yeshrug:Its fukked up how my nikka Gai gave him that work and it didnt matter one bit.

Also I wonder if the author will expand on the straight commas comment that madara made. Is it better to have straight commas rather than gay commas or semicolons?

Naruto all :stopitslime: :comeon::childplease: at having to take orders from a nikka dressed like he just got out of Abu Ghraib.

fukking Kakashi:ufdup: How you still tired and panting and you aint do shyt but :ooh::sadbron: for the last three chapters. Damn nikka how you a ninja and still tired from sitting on the sidelines:aicmon:. Not one other ninja is breathing that hard but Kakashi is in labor

Madara didnt even need a justu for his ho ass just ran up on him like "I'll be taking that eye now:umad:and installed it while the hospital bed ninja kakashi was still in :leon::sadcam: mode.

Sauce Gay caught up and cut Madara in half before Hospital Bed Ninja Kakashi hit the ground...I wonder what his 40 time is like:ohhh:

Really Sakura:upsetfavre: After all he's done you STILL iffy about prison shanking that nikka:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: STAB HIM bytch!!:birdman::birdman:

She should straight
American-Me-1.gif
his ass

Last edited: