Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Can't believe they just did that to the seed of the white fang, the great copy cat ninja of the hidden leaf who was once a candidate for hokage :stopitslime:
. He was already falling fast in the ranks but he just hit tenten status with the eye removal...:snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kakashi gonna get obito other eye. I wonder what madara will do with the eye once he takes his rinnengen from Obito.

Obito will die in less than 3 chapters. Sakura will be like Rin and give kakashi that other eye

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This Manga went to complete s*** these last 40 chapters I'm done :camby:

How are they gonna do my n***a like that man :dahell:

Safe to say I wont see you in here next week then? :coffeemug:

Can't believe they just did that to the seed of the white fang, the great copy cat ninja of the hidden leaf who was once a candidate for hokage :stopitslime:
. He was already falling fast in the ranks but he just hit tenten status with the eye removal...:snoop:

He WAS the Hokage until Tsunade healed up. Voted on by the Jounins and Elders. But Kakashi's strength was only supplemented by the sharingan. he already couldnt Kamui anymore and was basically blind in that eye after him and Obito teamed up. The eye was useless at this point. im more worried about him not being able to use Raikiri anymore because its gone.
:kobemug:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
USB plug and play eyeballs?

This comment will get overlooked simple but affective
daps+ pos rep

You guys realize they probably use some type of quick jutsu or chakra thing to insert these eyes, right?

Just another thing that is left without any explanation. Then plot hole jutsu will be preformed and we learn it was a technique his ancestors created.

(I liked this weeks chapter before I get the usual gtfo or stop reading replies)