Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I laughed when Madara reached out towards Obito's face, so as to take the Rinnegan, and his hand just goes right through his face.

I'm surprised Madara completely overlooked the fact that Obito deliberately took chakra from 1 and 8 tails, and the fact that both of Obito's sharingan could be used together. He's normally pretty good at picking up on that, is he getting sloppy or arrogant?.

I think we may finally be about to see SoSP Naruto.....most likely Kishi will focus entirely on Guy and his 8th Gate as well as Sasuke next chapter, with the possibility of Naruto awakening on the last panel.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
and Madara can't even realize it :snoop:

just like when his dumbass spit out those tools Tenten gonna slide in like

4rb7d3.jpg

:bryan::deadrose:

Guy vs. Madara 8 gates maybe? Gai might not make it :lupe::to:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So I been watching some of the filler/mini-arc's of Shippuden and came across those POWER mini-arc/movie turned 6 episodes and :damn: that shyt wasn't half-bad. :leon:

Naruto being a recipient of the TnJ :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoilers i found could be real could be fake, i dunno

spoiler said:
Got some early spoilers.

you guys are welcome by the way

cHAPTER 667 - The birth of Konoha's strongest warrior

*scene switches to Kakashi & Gai looking at Madara*

Gai "Kakashi who's that?"

Kak "Madara, the strongest man in the universe"

Gai "Where do we know him from"

Kak *faints, sulks*

Kak "Gai this is no time for your failing memory, defeating this man here is our biggest concern, we have to use "that" technique to win

*Gai has a look of horror on his face*

Gai "Kakashi you don't mean...."

*scene switches to Tobi's dimension*

Obito "Young konoha nin, if you don't think my intentions of helping are true you can strike me down anytime. I sense you have the power to do so"

Sakura *thinks* "No, i feel the change in your heart, your spirit, Naruto's word has helped you seen the light"

Obito "I was manipulated by Madara and set on the wrong path, all these years. I had no family, no comrades, no friends nothing" Just a puppet wanting to be a man who wanted destruction

Sakura "So just how will you save Naruto"

Obito "I will transfer the other half of the kyubbi in Naruto, but i will need a soul to bind to naruto"

Sakura "how are you planning to get a soul"

*Minato teleports to the dimension with his body guards who knew his thunder god technique*

Minato "Obito, please bind my soul with Naruto, this edo tensai soul combined with that 9 tails chakra will restore his life."

Sakura "....."

Obito "Sensai, you are truely worthy of being the 4th Hokage

Minato "Before i leave i have one wish to ask this kinoochi or konoha"

Minato "Sakura, please love and protect naruto the same way his mother, Uzamaki Kushina, & Uzamaki Rin cared for Obito & I"

Obito ".... Rin....."

Minato "Naruto can change people, but with you at his side he can change the world"

*Sakura begins to cry a little but she humbly accepts his proposal*

Obito "sensai it's time"

*Minato lays next to Naruto and Obito starts forming his seals*

*Scene switches to Kakashi & Gai in a flash back 15 years ago*

*Kakashi & Gai just finished a mission where they stumble upon an old cave with a dying trapped inside*

Kak "Gai, look at what we have here, we need to help this man"

Gai "Out of my way kakashi dono i'm faster i will take him back for treatment"

*the old man coughs blood*

Old Man "It's no use, i'm dying, no matter how fast you're you can't save me in time"

Gai "bubbububu but...."

Old Man "save your tongue, for you and this fellow shinobi to offer to help an old geezer like me i will leave you a gift"

Old Man "this gift might very well save the world one day"

Kak " Thanks, but we're strong enough"

Gai " HOWWLLLL, my Youth"

*Old man scolds them and tells them to touch his forehead"

Old Man " BAKA, no, you will never have this chance at power, now touch my forehead"

*Kakashi and Gai touch his forehead protector, and chakra from his is emitted into their bodies*

*old man is dying and says one last thing*

Old Man "This is the ultimate power of chakra & ninjitsu, the ability to merge and fight as one for a short period of time. (1 hour). "

Old Man " the cost of such power is you will die after using it, as this is my villiage's hidden and final technique"

Old Man "Since you 2 see eachother as rivals, it will only make this much stronger"
*the old man dies*

*scene switches back to the present*

Kak "Are you ready Gai Dono"

Gai "Ready Kakashi"

Madara "i'M the strongest in the universe, whatever you try will have no effect"

Kak "We'll see about that"

Gai "Kakashi it's been an honor fighting along side you all these years"

*Gai and Kakshi bump fish and their chakra's begin to devour both of them and a flash of lightning and smoke cloud appears*

*the dust settles and there's 1 ninja standing*

Madara "NOOOO, IT CAN'T BE?? THAT TECHNNIQUE, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE"

uNKNOWN Ninja "I'm niether gai or kakashi, i am the force that will destroy you"

*KAI (kakashi and gai) quickly goes into the 7th gate, forming a rasengen in 1 hand, and chidori at the left, and furiously charges Madara*

*CHAPTER END*