Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet Minato wants to get done in a silly way rather than going out heroic and getting soul trapped with shiki fujin again :skip:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Naruto used Kurama's chakra during the chunin exams?:ld:

Naruto has and still is just as good of a strategist as shikamaru in battle

I can't believe that people are surprised that Minato can use Senjutsu. He was Jiraiya's student after all. It's not like we haven't seen senseis/students using the same jutsus.

We're 665 chapers in and some of these dudes are still ignorant on how this manga works. :heh:
Why do you think the 4th called senjutsu "jiraiya's".
Konohamaru will refer to senjutsu as being Naruto's power. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
I thought y'all was so sure that barefoot was Kabuto, Karin doesn't recognize him so I guess that rules him out :lupe:

So again, who's this barefooted figure?

I'm guessing the tool Sage Madara spit out is going to bite him in the ass

Edit: and Oro still fiending for sasuke's body? :bryan:
Anko :smugbiden:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still think it's Kabuto.

Last time we saw him he was still stuck in Izanami. So he probably realized his true self or something and it caused his chakra to change. Which would explain Karin not recognizing him.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
why would Kishii play her up, she's been irrelevant for the most part, what could she possible offer to Sasuke at this point?
curse mark. orochi's busy. She can give him some snake healing shyt. :smugbiden: :troll:

but nah seriously...I'm tired of fukkin Kabuto man. can't deal with anymore story archs with his bytchassness. And Anko n them fishnets aint had no play yet in Shippuden :to:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I can't believe that people are surprised that Minato can use Senjutsu. He was Jiraiya's student after all. It's not like we haven't seen senseis/students using the same jutsus.

naruto-4430855.jpg

Why did he need Naruto to add Senjutsu chakra? He could have done it himself then.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whatever happened to Yamato? I swore he'd do something significant instead of staying in the bushes.