Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:or he just gave him senjutsu in a spur of the moment thing like it looks like kishi did

Minato can use perfect Sage mode like Naruto

Minato can use bijuu mode like Naruto

But ask "Why didn't Minato use Sage mode with Naruto against Six Paths Obito? Why didn't Minato use Sage mode at any time when Obito invaded and released the nine tails?" and you get a whole lot of nothing :mjlol:

yall defending this can like the series all you want...but you're only making yourselves look silly by trying to excuse bullshyt. just like it for what it is, a poorly written children/pre teen comic. ain't nothing wrong with that.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

But ask "Why didn't Minato use Sage mode with Naruto against Six Paths Obito? Why didn't Minato use Sage mode at any time when Obito invaded and released the nine tails?" and you get a whole lot of nothing :mjlol:

yall defending this can like the series all you want...but you're only making yourselves look silly by trying to excuse bullshyt. just like it for what it is, a poorly written children/pre teen comic. ain't nothing wrong with that.

:dwillhuh:did you quote me by accident?

I'm not defending it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

as much as i wanna give kishi that pass........:stopitslime: he been writing this story for 17 years (since 97) he has no damn excuse for this shyt, i honestly cant think of any story that's been stretched this long with this many asspulls :mjlol: shyt jk rowling wrote for kids/preteens and managed to keep the fukkery to a minimum, so this nikka gets no passes, especially considering how well rounded this story started off :ufdup: