Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I don't know wtf just happened. Did Black Zetsu just steal the other half of the Kyuubi? In like 2 seconds?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just dont care anymore. They need to stop with this shyt and wrap this story up already. I feel like the kid yelling in this clip

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So you're telling me Kakashi/Gaara couldn't distract black zetsu and the 4th/Sakura couldn't secure Naruto from him while doing the transfer:mindblown:
I'm saying though. they were all nonchalant about it too. Almost as if Blaci Zetsu wasn't even there :mindblown:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Madara kind of look like the golden brothers
1181042-bigthumbnail.jpg

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Madara getting the other half of the kyuubi ,I fukks with Madara but he doesn't need another damn power up :beli:

:camby:to TenTen for that Neji joke
I was wrong about it being Kabuto but according to Karin barefoot dude might be evil :demonic:

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Let's be honest, Neji is a joke. His death confirmed his fodder status. To think that Neji was once Gaara's and Sasuke's equal :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Zetsu stopped Minato from transferring the Kyubi's chakra to Naruto and SOSP Madara is about to crush Kakashi and Gaara after knocking out Lee and Gai with two of the SOSP items.

Wonder who is the guy with Sasuke ? Kabuto is out of the question now. This guy must be evil.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't they need the sword and the rope for the pot and gourd. Unless they unseal the pot and gourd somehow I wonder who sealed in those tools.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't they need the sword and the rope for the pot and gourd. Unless they unseal the pot and gourd somehow I wonder who sealed in those tools.

maybe there's some way Atsui and Samui can be saved?. Perhaps someone can somehow extract them from it, in the same way the Nine Tails Chakra was extracted?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fluck out of here. Kishi, didn't give dude enough time in part 2.
Yeah. He had potential to have some interesting fights. I guess the author didn't like the byakugan that much or something,..
Now that I think about it, this series has wayyyy to many characters for the amount of fukkin filler it has. Reading some shyt like Hunter X Hunter or Fairy Tail, which keeps up the action, makes me realize this author bullshyts way too much.
Still better than shyty bleach tho