Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
yamato still tied up in that dungeon kabuto had him in like :noah:

427px-Yamato_fused_with_Hashirama%27s_living_clone.png

Is Anko dead or still passed out in Kabuto's cave?

calh45

Cal
Daps
I think I got it worked out now.

From the point that Madara stabbed Sas he's been in Izanami. Kishi likes foreshadowing. Itachi explained Izanami and put it on Kabuto when he stabbed him just like Madara just stabbed Sas. Right now Sas is recording everything and about to loop it on Madara. Madara will probably figure it out and know how to get out of it without the need to change, but it should give everyone time to recover a bit.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I think I got it worked out now.

From the point that Madara stabbed Sas he's been in Izanami. Kishi likes foreshadowing. Itachi explained Izanami and put it on Kabuto when he stabbed him just like Madara just stabbed Sas. Right now Sas is recording everything and about to loop it on Madara. Madara will probably figure it out and know how to get out of it without the need to change, but it should give everyone time to recover a bit.
:ohhh::ohhh::ehh: pretty good theory

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I hate these chapters that move us an inch forward in the story...

We still didn't get to see who the mysterious person near Sasuke is. Did Zetsu steal the Kyubi? I couldn't tell.
It looks like the Rikudo's ninja tools will be the end of Madara or play a part in him losing. What a rookie move from this dude. :snoop:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
im tryna tell yall kishi dont give a fukk about alot of these characters :dead: he leaves them in the dumbest predicaments possible and forgets about em and then when he needs a random savior he brings them back outta nowhere without any explanation
The problem is he wrote them into the overall world. For example, One Piece gives you a whole bunch of characters, lets them shine in a story arc, then moves on. That way you not left wondering where the hell is blank when this is going on.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I thought y'all was so sure that barefoot was Kabuto, Karin doesn't recognize him so I guess that rules him out :lupe:

So again, who's this barefooted figure?

I'm guessing the tool Sage Madara spit out is going to bite him in the ass

Edit: and Oro still fiending for sasuke's body? :bryan: