Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
dont sleep on the anime this week yall....its that kakashi gaiden in the anbu ops...4th hokage and kushina were in it

teacher

All Star
Daps
dont sleep on the anime this week yall....its that kakashi gaiden in the anbu ops...4th hokage and kushina were in it
The anime has been piff for few months now, especially how they went into greater detail on certain things

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So how is Naruto gonna get yin Kuruma from Minato, if Godara is going to be there also to get his rinnegan eye? Team Taka taking over n shyt, soloed the Buddha and spiral zetsu (who is Yamato). Kabuto finally broke free from Izanami and is gonna revive sasuke. I wonder what power up he'll get, I hope a new Space/Time EMS eye tech or Elder son's eyes.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Kyuubi told Gaara to go to 4th Hokage Minato to get the other half seal in Naruto.

2nd Hokage Tobirama wanted to help Sasuke, but those chakra rods won't allow him to move.

Due of the feeling of losing Sasuke. Karin has unleashed the Uzumaki's chains.

Yes, Orochimaru used a Curse Mark Seal on Spiral Zetsu :salute:He's putting in the work.

Compare to Obito' Incomplete Sage Mode' failure. Madara has manage to unlock the ' True Sage Form' :ohhh:

I was thinking it would be Jugo. He is the only one that pop to my mind that would give up his life to save Sasuke but not bad you guys came up with the Kabuto/Itachi theory :leon:. Then Kabuto must have changed of Hearts and turn into a good person. And wanted to redeem himself by doing something no one think he would've done.

Madara is heading towards where Obito is to get his other Rinnengan Eye. Kakashi & 4th HokageMinato will have a huge battle coming soon
transparent.gif
:lupe:

Sasuke gain 1st Hokage Hashirama's remaining Chakra. Which make me think Sasuke could try to use a Wooden Snake Sealing Justu. Similar to 1st Hokage Hashirama's Wooden Dragon :patrice:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, after this chapter, I'm pretty sure that Spiral Zetsu is "wearing" Yamato (or whatever you want to call it). This chapter showed that there was someone in there (with dark hair). Yamato would make sense because he can also use wood style, so Spiral Zetsu probably used Yamato to amp up his power.

Plus, last time we saw Yamato he was in the hideout with Kabuto and Obito. So I'm guessing that Spiral Zetsu found him there and decided to take him over.

Some people theories that Yamato is inside that Zetsu body being controlled forcefully. If you notice on page 12, Suigetsu blasts him with two fingers of concentrated water chakra, part of the mask is sheared away, exposing an ear and what looks like dark hair :patrice:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how y'all reading this brehs? :dwillhuh:

ever since it got licensed its not on most manga sites:to:

someone Please help Me :shaq: