Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Naruto is gonna get the of half of kurama, then get his original half back and go apeshyt

^^ Thats the only way I see him winning, Get the other half from Minato and somehow break the stone statue to get the other half again...

or Kishi lets sauce-gay save the day
that can only mean naruto gets a new article of clothing

what will it be??

one of them ill raiden hats??

fresh pair of kicks??

air uzi's on the feet

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:banderas: Yooo he's gotta let saucegay beat madara tho. Naruto already done too much. On some Goku shyt. let Sauce get some shine. And he'll be able to eradicate the pain and evil intent of the old Uchiha clan and build a new one as the new Hokage, while Naruto goes around SOSP'ing it up helping out the other nations. Would be wack if he settled on just being the hokage after all the shyt he's done IMO

I don't know where the hell people get off ACTUALLY thinking Saucegay even has the right to be Hokage over Naruto of Hidden Leaf would ever elect him at this point. It's almost laughable....

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't know where the hell people get off ACTUALLY thinking Saucegay even has the right to be Hokage over Naruto of Hidden Leaf would ever elect him at this point. It's almost laughable....
It's the same thing that happened between the 1st and Madara that caused this mess in the first place.

I secretly think Madara wanted to become Hokage, funny thing is that the first would have probably let him.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I think after this war they're gonna abolish the kage sh*t all together :patrice:

Like move from ninja villages to electing presidents in the world :patrice:

Imagine young Uzi Obama in the office :lupe: The young silver tongue talk-no-justu spitter :lolbron:

With bad b**** Hinata on his lap and Teuchi head chef cooking up the chow mein grub :russ:

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
I think after this war they're gonna abolish the kage sh*t all together :patrice:

Imagine young Uzi Obama in the office :lupe: The young silver tongue talk-no-justu spitter :lolbron:

With bad b**** Hinata on his lap and Teuchi head chef cooking up the chow mein grub :russ:
:dead: :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chapter I feel was actually well worth while. It explains the tattoo on gaara, it shows that gaara has inherited naruto's spirit.

I absolutely agree that the rest of the alliance should be in the picture.

I didn't think about obito using rinne tensei to revive naruto. That seems very fitting. However, I think that would get madara his other eye. I also think if minato takes time to give naruto the other half of the fox madara has the chance to get the other eye.

I can also see Sasuke grabbing Kurama's chakra with susanoo or minato using his half of kurama's chakra to drag it back to naruto, and simultaneously giving him the other half.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
9 tails fusion - gedo mazo fusion - naruto sage of six paths - seals madara permanently- narusaucegayshytbetterpayoffotherwisefukkthisseries:deadhorse::why:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Imagine their kids, with those chakra levels and Byakugan. :wow: